====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Fabio: Good lookin' out! I wonder if they price match?

J: Which Orlando outlet has/had them for $21.99? I feel I need the source to back up my claim haha

For myself.. Training Day 23 - Lunaracer to log 5M for Tempo Tuedays. I finished @ ~30 minutes / 6 MPM pace. Funny thing was I felt like I used less energy/effort in these than what I usually expend when I wear the other shoes in my tempo rotation and finished at approximately the same time
happy.gif

dlt0gl.jpg

As a supinator, it's not surprising that the thread on the lateral side of my outsoles are pretty close to worn out towards my pinky toes haha, while the medial sides still have the nubs fully intact haha. I need to develop a more balanced pronation haha. Any tips?

Fabio: Good lookin' out! I wonder if they price match?

J: Which Orlando outlet has/had them for $21.99? I feel I need the source to back up my claim haha

For myself.. Training Day 23 - Lunaracer to log 5M for Tempo Tuedays. I finished @ ~30 minutes / 6 MPM pace. Funny thing was I felt like I used less energy/effort in these than what I usually expend when I wear the other shoes in my tempo rotation and finished at approximately the same time
happy.gif

dlt0gl.jpg

As a supinator, it's not surprising that the thread on the lateral side of my outsoles are pretty close to worn out towards my pinky toes haha, while the medial sides still have the nubs fully intact haha. I need to develop a more balanced pronation haha. Any tips?

Thanks for the advice Ray. 12.5's fit perfect.

Got em today and wore em to the gym right away. Love em.

$32.95 shipped DS

Thanks for the advice Ray. 12.5's fit perfect.

Got em today and wore em to the gym right away. Love em.

$32.95 shipped DS

Blah my lunar trainers are flattening out.... Where in the world can i find a 10.5 in any colorway?!

Blah my lunar trainers are flattening out.... Where in the world can i find a 10.5 in any colorway?!

Originally Posted by DNeou20

The outlet near me in St. Augustine, FL has black/white Lunar Trainers FSR for $80 I think. 

Originally Posted by DNeou20

The outlet near me in St. Augustine, FL has black/white Lunar Trainers FSR for $80 I think. 

For myself, Training Day 24 - LunarFly to log 7M with the NikeTownSF Run Club. I'm kinda stoked that I outran the leader! Not only was it my first time running with a large group, excluding races, it was also the first time running in the night.
happy.gif

i26g6p.jpg

For myself, Training Day 24 - LunarFly to log 7M with the NikeTownSF Run Club. I'm kinda stoked that I outran the leader! Not only was it my first time running with a large group, excluding races, it was also the first time running in the night.
happy.gif

i26g6p.jpg

Hey guys - sorry for the lack of Niketalk checking this past week. Been working like a dog and have had interviews left/right. I haven't even been able to update my blog.

I ran in the Eclipse once (5 miles) then wore to work another day for 8 hours. Some things to note...

* It runs a tad long in the length. Get your true size, but the toebox has a round fit to it and fits a little, teeny bit long.
* The "floating cup" on the heel is weird at first. Its like someone is grasping your Achilles with their hand. By mile 2 you don't even notice it.
* The ride is similar to the Vomero. So cushiony softy!

More to tell, but for now I am on the road - will post more Lunar pickups and info on upcoming stuff soon...

And Ray, can I join the team
smile.gif
?

Hey guys - sorry for the lack of Niketalk checking this past week. Been working like a dog and have had interviews left/right. I haven't even been able to update my blog.

I ran in the Eclipse once (5 miles) then wore to work another day for 8 hours. Some things to note...

* It runs a tad long in the length. Get your true size, but the toebox has a round fit to it and fits a little, teeny bit long.
* The "floating cup" on the heel is weird at first. Its like someone is grasping your Achilles with their hand. By mile 2 you don't even notice it.
* The ride is similar to the Vomero. So cushiony softy!

More to tell, but for now I am on the road - will post more Lunar pickups and info on upcoming stuff soon...

And Ray, can I join the team
smile.gif
?

Ray thats awesome man! Ive never really been a runner but im so motivated by your runs, and the fact that I want to be able to give real reviews of the lunar line, im starting slow!

Flint thanks for the write up! They sound better than I expected! Nice to have you on the team!!

Ray thats awesome man! Ive never really been a runner but im so motivated by your runs, and the fact that I want to be able to give real reviews of the lunar line, im starting slow!

Flint thanks for the write up! They sound better than I expected! Nice to have you on the team!!

Ron: Thanks for the review! I actually saw them in person last night at the NTSF Run Club, and they look absolutely ILLY! Aesthetically speaking, I really liked the use of the partially translucent sole. And, WELCOME to the TEAM! Just throw it in your sig! I'll update the ROSTER.

J: Thanks, bro! DOPE! It's cool... we all have to start somewhere. I wasn't a runner 3-4 years ago. It was more of a health thing back then, and I was wearing the retro AMs from the History or Air campaign haha, which was a BAD IDEA because I always got blisters haha. It's crazy how I'm running races and all that now! I love Lunars for helping me along the way!

Ron: Thanks for the review! I actually saw them in person last night at the NTSF Run Club, and they look absolutely ILLY! Aesthetically speaking, I really liked the use of the partially translucent sole. And, WELCOME to the TEAM! Just throw it in your sig! I'll update the ROSTER.

J: Thanks, bro! DOPE! It's cool... we all have to start somewhere. I wasn't a runner 3-4 years ago. It was more of a health thing back then, and I was wearing the retro AMs from the History or Air campaign haha, which was a BAD IDEA because I always got blisters haha. It's crazy how I'm running races and all that now! I love Lunars for helping me along the way!

Thanks for the review Flint.

I had the chance to them on today and damn their comfy.

The only problem i have is canadian retail is $170 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom