====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

JordanLovah: Nice collection. How do the wovens fit? Same as the torch material? Small?
Yup i picked up my natural size...i can only wear them if i take out the insole.

NWT: I picked these up from RMK

Just a heads up, The Tokyo Marathon Edition Lunarglides are at the Nike Outlet at Sawgrass Mills Mall for 79.99   (954) -837-0329

Just a heads up, The Tokyo Marathon Edition Lunarglides are at the Nike Outlet at Sawgrass Mills Mall for 79.99   (954) -837-0329

Thanks ILLY!! I'm not a runner, but since I work in retail, I sell lunars and they are definitely
a great running shoe! I see you're doing your thing in the lunars, keep it up!!

Insta- I'm a true 7.5, but all my chukkas/rejuven8s (except blk/org) are size 8 and they fit great.
the orange is a 7.5 and they fit, but I like the 8s better. Hope that helped lol and I will probably
get a sz8 in the Macleay from RMK. Why do u take out the insole? Kuz it's narrow?

Thanks ILLY!! I'm not a runner, but since I work in retail, I sell lunars and they are definitely
a great running shoe! I see you're doing your thing in the lunars, keep it up!!

Insta- I'm a true 7.5, but all my chukkas/rejuven8s (except blk/org) are size 8 and they fit great.
the orange is a 7.5 and they fit, but I like the 8s better. Hope that helped lol and I will probably
get a sz8 in the Macleay from RMK. Why do u take out the insole? Kuz it's narrow?

My newest. After 3 tries, I finally caught the FedEx person.

29pfaqh.jpg

2lb0wm.jpg

Such a good colorway.

And for all your runners out there, have you guys ever run in Lunar Mariahs? I tried them on today and they are extremely comfortable and light. I usually run in Free Runs or Lunar Trainers, so I'm not sure how the Mariahs will hold up.

My newest. After 3 tries, I finally caught the FedEx person.

29pfaqh.jpg

2lb0wm.jpg

Such a good colorway.

And for all your runners out there, have you guys ever run in Lunar Mariahs? I tried them on today and they are extremely comfortable and light. I usually run in Free Runs or Lunar Trainers, so I'm not sure how the Mariahs will hold up.

nice pick up on those lunarglide 2s

trying these out on a rainy day in nor cal
23t4mdf.jpg

nice pick up on those lunarglide 2s

trying these out on a rainy day in nor cal
23t4mdf.jpg

F'n dope man....

Where did you get em. I been wanting this pair but keep forgetting about it.

Edit* nvmnd. Just ordered on NDC

F'n dope man....

Where did you get em. I been wanting this pair but keep forgetting about it.

Edit* nvmnd. Just ordered on NDC

Back
Top Bottom