====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Laune - Wow...all of AM FAM in here now! Long time no see!

Edwin - Uh-oh...givin up Kobe 5s for Lunars now? LOL

Rafael - Dope Chicago LunarGlide 2s. They are my favorite colorway in them. FYI, the white outsole toe wrap gets instantly dirty!

Ray - Thanks for the CHI LG 1 FNL-on-the-cheap posting!

Those white/red/blk Lunar Eclipses a page or two back are bonkers!

Got some more stuff en route to post...stay tuned

Laune - Wow...all of AM FAM in here now! Long time no see!

Edwin - Uh-oh...givin up Kobe 5s for Lunars now? LOL

Rafael - Dope Chicago LunarGlide 2s. They are my favorite colorway in them. FYI, the white outsole toe wrap gets instantly dirty!

Ray - Thanks for the CHI LG 1 FNL-on-the-cheap posting!

Those white/red/blk Lunar Eclipses a page or two back are bonkers!

Got some more stuff en route to post...stay tuned

Raf: KILLER pics!

Connor: ILLY LWoods! Those may be my next ahhaha

Laune: You're welcome & thank you!

Ron/Flint: No doubt!

Need Lunars??Kobes Vs? Jordans? AMs?1/2 cents? Below Retail? shoot me a PM!! Stop Paying Retail And Save Some Cash!!!

This! I can 100% vouch for RL Treyce! Thanks for helping me acquire my Lunar "grails", homie!

Another one off the "list" 

a5c2ki.jpg

I have more two pairs en route (word to Flint!), and I can't wait!

Raf: KILLER pics!

Connor: ILLY LWoods! Those may be my next ahhaha

Laune: You're welcome & thank you!

Ron/Flint: No doubt!

Need Lunars??Kobes Vs? Jordans? AMs?1/2 cents? Below Retail? shoot me a PM!! Stop Paying Retail And Save Some Cash!!!

This! I can 100% vouch for RL Treyce! Thanks for helping me acquire my Lunar "grails", homie!

Another one off the "list" 

a5c2ki.jpg

I have more two pairs en route (word to Flint!), and I can't wait!

Illy- No prob bro

Its time for a group shot man... How many of these things do you have?? You run in each pair or are some just for styling?

Illy- No prob bro

Its time for a group shot man... How many of these things do you have?? You run in each pair or are some just for styling?

Thaks y'all!

NWT: Yessir! It feels good to finally acquire a pair you've been sarching for for a while (word to your LTs too!) haha

Kal: I think I have 15 pairs. I used 10 for running and the others for casal wear. All the Lunars I've been gettin' recently are for casual wear haha

J: Go for it bro! He's the best seller I've ever dealt with!

Thaks y'all!

NWT: Yessir! It feels good to finally acquire a pair you've been sarching for for a while (word to your LTs too!) haha

Kal: I think I have 15 pairs. I used 10 for running and the others for casal wear. All the Lunars I've been gettin' recently are for casual wear haha

J: Go for it bro! He's the best seller I've ever dealt with!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Ohhh okay, well those womens eclipse are calling my name.. I like them better than the mens... might have to pull the trigg

Back
Top Bottom