====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Well, to start off, I'm Jon from Sheboygan, WI... I just picked up my first pair of Lunars as seen above... I've lurked around this thread a while and really like the look of the shoes.  I've recently started running again and was looking for something light weight and comfortable, so I checked out Lunars.  My "collection" only consists of one shoe, but, the price seems great so it's sure to grow.  I'm looking forward to future releases, and finding out more about what you all do to train.

I'm officially hooked!

Originally Posted by spotshooter

Well, to start off, I'm Jon from Sheboygan, WI... I just picked up my first pair of Lunars as seen above... I've lurked around this thread a while and really like the look of the shoes.  I've recently started running again and was looking for something light weight and comfortable, so I checked out Lunars.  My "collection" only consists of one shoe, but, the price seems great so it's sure to grow.  I'm looking forward to future releases, and finding out more about what you all do to train.

I'm officially hooked!
Welcome Jon,  like any other shoe i think these wont be your last pair of lunar and like me you can just blame it on the OP ahem (ray) for starting all this commotion over lunars jk jk..but yes, welcome and those are a nice pair of flys...i wish they had my size though but great pickup and not a bad price to try out lunar running.

Hi, Im Ben and I own a pair of black and white lunar chukka wovens. Im looking forward to picking up some lunar eclipse's and lunar trainers.

for today. to run 55 miles. only got around the block and stopped by KFC....

5183242428_71a59ea057_z.jpg

5183244836_c7149bc5d2_z.jpg

Jon/SS: Welcome to the TEAM! Just throw it in you sig! I'll update te roster.
happy.gif

ONUDGF: Sup, Sir! Nice to see you post on NT! ILLY LG1s! Those are one of the last Lunar I reallllly want.

Ben: Welcome to the thread! I'm looking forward to your contributions here!

E:
roll.gif
! ILLY LTs, Sir!

For myself... Training Day 44 - LunarTrainer to log 5M
v4z7uv.jpg

took a short break from lunars pickups but got some stuff that should be coming in the mail soon...ill post when i get them, ray you will be proud lol

crazy ebw check the outlets they should have the blk/white ones there. camarillo still had them last time i checked.

Drew: LOL! Kowabunga!
pimp.gif

Jon: Dope sig! 

Since my race is just around the corner, my race shoe auditions will begin haha.

My Top 5 Prospects this season are
1. LunarTrainer - White / Silver / Purple
2. LunarTrainer - Red / Volt / Black
3. Free-Run+ - Black / White 
laugh.gif

4. LunarFly - X-Men
5. LunarFly - White / Neon / Blue

onoudidntgf, those lg1's are sick, thats the shoe that got me first interested in lunars and the first one i tried on...i just never pulled the trigger and now cant find em

Was given a link to this thread. Here's my lil collection of the Lunars. Eclipse by far is the best, IMO.

oh wow. that's a great collection of lunars!
im still digging the first colorway of the eclipse's. hopefully i get a pair soon.
and those black and white lunar trainers that never wear them just posted.

Turbo/MFer
laugh.gif

2hhoxnn.gif

ILLLLLLLLLLY collection, Sir! That's without a doubt the BEST Lunar collection I've ever seen!
eek.gif

I want those Anthracite / Total Orange LGs and those LiveStrong LTs!
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

wink.gif

Hey boys - just a quick touch base. Got some stuff to share but have been on the grind on my new job & still PT at my old one. Pics/updates/coming soon...off to chill. Ray - keep the thread alive! Drew - chat witcha tonight...Peace!

heres a pair of lunars i just received that i IDed, took 17 days to get to me which i think is super quick

i'm sorry if this makes anyone angry but i never understood the NT vs SC thing

Back
Top Bottom