====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Lots of great Lunars being posted... I've got a feeling another pair or 2 will be coming into my life this weekend

What are these?  Are they even Lunars?

35bzbld.jpg

nice id's up there!

here's my story. i only started walking/running the treadmill/outdoors last september (doc's orders!). i was using my air max 180s from '06/'07 then switched to adidas supernovas when i saw them on clearance at a local fnl here. i first heard about lunar foam tech from the 1st hyperdunks and was intrigued when nike used the technology into running shoes. then i came into this thread and saw the different kinds of lunar running shoes. then last friday, a local ftl here had a cw of the lunarglides on sale for $49.99 and i had a $10 gift card so i decide to go ahead and give it a try (posted that pick-up in the previous page). i've been wearing these since last monday and now i know why you guys keep on buying these. the supernovas were already comfy for me, but boy, these are much more comfortable!

long story short, i guess i have lunar addiction! like i said when i first posted here with that 1st lunarglide pick-up that it might not be my last, got these yesterday:

my 2 pairs of lunars:

here's hoping to get more once budget permits!

That Lunar collection...
eek.gif

I need to get more. I tried on the Eclipses about a week ago, and felt amazing.

ONUDGF: Those are amazing! From your pics Chlorine Blue looks very Teal. Is it the same in person?

BB77: Welcome to the Team, Sir! Just throw it in the sig, and I'll update the roster. I had pretty much the same transition into Lunars lol

For myself... the Race Day Trials have begun! haha My Top 5 Race Day shoe prospects will be tested with ~2 weeks left until the Race.

First prospect and heavy favorite... LunarTrainer - Red / Volt / Black. They are FIRST pair of Lunars I purchased back in late Summer 08 and are the pair that STARTED it ALL for me. I seldomly take these out for anything, as they're my favorites, and I've been trying to preserve them ever since I had them.

Training Day 45 - LunarTrainer to log 5M in 30 minutes. 
2it0fa1.jpg

Regarding Roster additions to the Team... Once we hit 12-15 members, I'll change the rules to the draft process for Team Lunar. When we surpass that #, other Team Lunar members have the option of "approving" the new Team Lunar prospects, so you all can have a say in the process. The prospects will need at least THREE approvals to be added the roster. 'Til then, we'll have a straight forward process. 
happy.gif

edit -
xfile: Those are indeed Lunars. Lunar Spider LT+ to be exact. They're a race shoe.

TheAssassin23: thanks! i'm hoping that fnl or ftl would put more lunars on sale for this black friday!

ILL: thanks for adding me up! these shoes are really comfy and addicting at the same time!

any of you guys use the nike+ on your ipod when you do your run?

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

heres a pair of lunars i just received that i IDed, took 17 days to get to me which i think is super quick

i'm sorry if this makes anyone angry but i never understood the NT vs SC thing

You already know bro. I like this color combo. This is the first Lunar Nikeid that I've seen.

and that whole NT vs SC started way back when sole collector started to get popular
laugh.gif
We were all against that b/c we were the originals (99) lol. I got over it tho haha.

onoudidntgf - Would you say that Chlorine Blue matches Jacksonville Jaguar teal?? Looks like I may have to iD a pair now
30t6p3b.gif

Edit: They dont even have Chlorine Blue as a full upper on US NikeiD
30t6p3b.gif

BB77: No doubt, Sir!

E: LOL! I knew I HAD to have them when I saw the cw! I just want a pair of the Black / Volts and/or LiveStrongs, and I'll be done with LTs.

dont remember if i posted these in here but here are my lg2 id's. those blue/volt ones look amazing though good job

Originally Posted by davey5737

dont remember if i posted these in here but here are my lg2 id's. those blue/volt ones look amazing though good job
thanks, i want to make an ID with the blue midsole like yours also but it looks very similar to the ones that come up right away when you go to the ID page.  Maybe if i have enough money i can do a knicks cw

How goes it, Lu-Crew?!

The Race Day Shoe Trials continues! haha

Next prospect and underdog... LunarFly - White / Volt / Blue. They are FIRST pair of LunarFlys. They're no LT, but they'e a good alternative.

On this Good Friday... Training Day 46 - LunarFly to log 17M with slight rain and temperatue at ~45°F.
2lw3ic5.jpg

With Color
Spoiler [+]
30uxoo0.jpg

Decision: Although they're a good aternative to the LT, they did not maket the cut. Therefore, they've been eliminated lol.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Regarding Roster additions to the Team... Once we hit 12-15 members, I'll change the rules to the draft process for Team Lunar. When we surpass that #, other Team Lunar members have the option of "approving" the new Team Lunar prospects, so you all can have a say in the process. The prospects will need at least THREE approvals to be added the roster. 'Til then, we'll have a straight forward process. 
happy.gif

edit -
xfile: Those are indeed Lunars. Lunar Spider LT+ to be exact. They're a race shoe.
Thanks!  Any idea on where they could be found?  I love the colorway.  I volunteer for the team!

After seeing that Chlorine Blue I thin im pulling the trigger on an iD LG2...

Not to mention I just got another FNL reward. It might as well say Lunar gift card
pimp.gif

Assassin, just ordered a pair of those off Finish Line, you looking at those same ones? 50 seems like a great deal on there.

Back
Top Bottom