====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

just picked up the black/orange swifts, white/red LG2's, and black/black flys on the NDC 25% off for 158 total.. and got my neon woods in the mail today.  a lunar fan is born.....
pimp.gif

<--- patiently waiting for more lunar eclipse cw's to drop...

5202736604_31a49c9415_z.jpg

^these will have to do for now...

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

^^^ the free shipping (justdoit) ends on 12/22 and the 25% off clearance items (nikeair) ends on 11/30.

thanks.

already have the lunaracer and those already are beat as hell from work.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

^^^ the free shipping (justdoit) ends on 12/22 and the 25% off clearance items (nikeair) ends on 11/30.

thanks.

already have the lunaracer and those already are beat as hell from work.
smokin.gif
time to buy some more!
devil.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thanks to the help of this thread...For $60 more dollars, i was able to cop another pair of lunars to go with the green lunars i bought at nike over the weekend and can return now, in addition got a nike hoodie, Jordan shorts, and Jordan Duffel bag[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This thread is so clutch[/color]

J: LOL! Yessir! Let's all keep that way!

JoeySole: KILLER! I'm really diggin' those Mariahs with the Hot Red (?) midsole!

ONUDGF:
roll.gif
@ "hiding cocaine" !

VTD: Nice! One of the BEST things regarding Lunars is the afforability and low prices on most!

Adobo: ILLY pic! *Right Click & SAVED

Fortunately, the weather here in SF cleared up after a few hours of rain...
Training Day 49 - LunarTrainer to log an easy 5M
20uxx7a.jpg

Well I broke down, and got a pair of LG 1, and LG 2 from NDC with cheap prices I couldn't pass up. I got Neutral/Sport Red 2, and the Cool Grey/Electric Green 1. Hope I like them. Might take getting use to the Dynamic Support. I've slowly gotten use to the Swift's and like them. On another note my Dad is getting a pair of LunarPath's for Christmas!!

i want those lunarglide 1 cool green/greys or whatever but no size 9. i am angry.

I had to swoop on my first pair of Lunars..the white/grey/blue Lunarswifts are 35 on finishline..the rest are like 45

about damn time..
pimp.gif

I had to go up to 12 because my 11.5s were out and I didn't want to run the risk of em bein small

how these fit?

^ They run true to slightly larger than normal.

If you haven't ordered yet, use WELCOMEBACK for 20% off, no minimum purchase! I think it expires tonight (if it hasn't yet already).

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

^ They run true to slightly larger than normal.

If you haven't ordered yet, use WELCOMEBACK for 20% off, no minimum purchase! I think it expires tonight (if it hasn't yet already).
thanks for the code! got another lunarglide for $43.80 shipped!
smokin.gif

^really nice pic adob0

Looking forward to seeing some new colorways of the eclipses

finally got the black/white lunartrainers at the outlets for $64 after returning something and getting 20% off something. had to have a pair of "og's" haha.

Back
Top Bottom