====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

^ They run true to slightly larger than normal.

If you haven't ordered yet, use WELCOMEBACK for 20% off, no minimum purchase! I think it expires tonight (if it hasn't yet already).

Code still works!  Got a pair of LunarSwifts for $37 shipped! Thanks!!!

Can't wait until these Livestrongs come out in the Spring.  These will be mine!

Snapshot-2010-11-28-12-33-36-595x333.jpg

Originally Posted by NeoSole89

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

^ They run true to slightly larger than normal.

If you haven't ordered yet, use WELCOMEBACK for 20% off, no minimum purchase! I think it expires tonight (if it hasn't yet already).

Code still works!  Got a pair of LunarSwifts for $37 shipped! Thanks!!!
smokin.gif

Good stuff, y'all! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Those LivesStrong Lunar Elite 2s look DOPE! These are catching my interest too... The LunarHaze
livestrong-x-nike-2011-footwear-preview-2.jpg

For myself... (last night) Training Day 50 - LunarTrainer to log 15M on the actual race course. It was a good 45°F, but I felt real good. I'm hoping to break my first marathon time
happy.gif
. Less than a week to go 'til Race Day
eek.gif

1zmch1f.jpg

Which colorway looks better?

Black/Anthracite/White/Sport Red
Cool Grey/Neutral Grey/Anthracite/Orange

lg407648062.jpg

lg407648003.jpg

quick ? on the lunarwoods, specifically the grey/neon pair....how breathable are they? Like if I wear em on a cold day are my feet going to freeze and fall off lol?

Originally Posted by s dubl

quick ? on the lunarwoods, specifically the grey/neon pair....how breathable are they? Like if I wear em on a cold day are my feet going to freeze and fall off lol?

I'd like to know this as well, still a good size run of lunarwoods on NDC.

Illy!!! Dope stuff as usual, just passing through to say what up

i like the orange lg2's theyre sick in person. and you wont freeze in the lunarwoods. it hasnt gotten really cold out here, but on some really rainy days ive worn them and kept warm

Shaun, Kal- IMO they're not THAT warm on a freezing day. The materials clean up good and handle water good, but if
its freezing out, there's other shoes in my closet I'll wear. You guys should still get a pair though, they're sick.

Ray- those Haze's are sick. The womans pair posted in the AM thread will be mine if I can get em in my size.

the colors coming out next for the lunar woods will be these. the first 2 are next month and the obsidian is sometime next year

Black/Medium Grey/Club Purple (396573-005)
Matte Silver/Challenge Red/Black (396573-006)
Obsidian/Varsity Royal/Black/Cool Grey (396573-400)

Originally Posted by joeysole

Love the thread so figure I post few of my lunars if thats cool..

Waiting on few Lunar MacLeays to arrive..

dope stuff in here everyone!! anyone have info on these in a size 7.5? i slept on swoosh! didn't think the people wanted them!
grin.gif

latest 2 Lunar pickups.

put some blk laces on em.

5219050455_e3da78673b_z.jpg

and for sure.... the worst Lunar... i have bought.....

i seriously feel like burning this shoe.... piece of crap.

1000+ POSTS!
pimp.gif

EyeSee:
Nice to see you post here!

Kal: Sup Sir!

DJA: I like the Orange cw more.

Con: Thanks for that info! All the pics posted have me tempted to copp lol

ONUDGF: Thanks for that info as well, Sir! I can't wait to see their pics!

E: DOPE! That cw for the LunarMax's looks good, imho. They look like an updated Zoom Victory. In fact, I really like the cws for most LMs...
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
, but I doubt I'd actually copp. 

For myself... Training Day 51 - LunarTrainer to log 24M, which is most likely my last long run for this season's training
smile.gif
. SIX MORE DAYS 'til RACE DAY!
eek.gif

rka4y1.jpg

whats good illustrayt...i know its been a minute but hey better late then never ( but never late is better?
grin.gif
)...good luck on race day, i bet these couple days left of training feel like forever.

any pics of the new cw"s of  lunarwoods floating around?

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

the colors coming out next for the lunar woods will be these. the first 2 are next month and the obsidian is sometime next year

Black/Medium Grey/Club Purple (396573-005)
Matte Silver/Challenge Red/Black (396573-006)
Obsidian/Varsity Royal/Black/Cool Grey (396573-400)
heres a follow up with pictures
396573-005.jpg

396573-006.jpg

396573-400-copy.jpg

Are the lunar woods considered a lifestyle shoe or a performance shoe? I can't figure it put because they do have the lunar glide tooling right? But they are an ACG still and in the sportswear box.

Back
Top Bottom