====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

i say go for the red/black/volt trainers!

Yup! You gotta go loud. This color will do! Lol. And yeah... No doubt the LunarTrainer was your choice.... It's the alpha and omega of lunars el oh el.

A lot of people have been hitting me up for lunars lately, people are really loving these things, on the way to page 100

Illy!!

I've just been getting into the Lunar craze, and been getting out on runs more often now as well. 

The Lunar series in general is beautiful. That's what made me try them in the first place. Here's a fit question:
Lunarglide 2's just don't fit me properly. I wear a 12.5 in the LG1s, and they fit perfectly.

The LG2s seem to have a much higher/wider toebox, and I can't get a good lockdown in the forefoot. Oh, well... size 12.5
So what size should I get in the LunarWoods? 12 or 13? I doubt there's a 12.5...

got my lunar kayoss' in the mail today, i am disappoint needless to say but oh well i got them for super cheap

Just got these today.
jta2bn.jpg

Ray- I haven't made it to my art store yet, will get back to you by tomorrow.

I ordered a pair of the green volts on nike clearence and a pair from finish line, I got 2 seperate emails saying they ran out of sizes and was returned my money
indifferent.gif

^ dope, can't wait to see, homey!

I got some new Lunar stuff - need to snap pics.

Here is something fresh from my boy Ira....Lunar Spider

15eeeyo.jpg

This will be my last pic i think you guys get it by now, 2 days left till my day off
tongue.gif

Those spiders.....
eek.gif
eek.gif

PEACE.....

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lunars are getting popular in my gym now......
mine too, one of the janitors wears them, i keep tellin this girl behind the counter they are the truth, and i see 2 regulars that use them
pimp.gif

just got these in the other day....they're a lot more comfy than the elites i have. definitely looking to get some more cw's 
smokin.gif

5229350351_b23a019668_b.jpg

still need to get the lunarwoods, macleays, and elite mid boots
nerd.gif

c4 & mayhemgatz: nice pick-ups!

eyeseesoles: really putting those lg2s to work!

flintgrey: thanks for the lunar spider pic, those look nice!

still waiting for the stuff i ordered from ndc and finishline. hope they show up soon...

Wdup Lu/Crew!

EyeSee: On that LG2 streak I SEE! lol

Kal: Smart man!

Con: ILLY! I may get those LTs next! No worries, Sir...

ImaSoleMan: Yeah, the Kayoss' are crosstrainers, so they're significantly heavier.

Justin & MFer: Dope LG pick-ups!
E: Yep! I'm rollin' with the Red/Black/Volts!
pimp.gif

For myself on this GOOD Friday... Training Day 53 - LunarTrainer to log 12M. Two more day to go 'til Race Day!
eek.gif
 I better finish faster than my first time or I'll be utterly DISAPPOINTED
mad.gif
2vuegs5.jpg

Spoiler [+]
10ibcco.jpg

Back
Top Bottom