====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Eye See: The Lunaracers are the lightest Lunar to date, which means they compromise cushioning. In my opinion, if you want a FEATHERlike running shoe for tempo / fast runs, they're a GREAT choice. As for comfort, I think the other Lunars would be a better choice.   

Shaun: Yeah, I saw those Eclipses today, and I wasn't too impressed. I'm hoping for a LiveStrong cw with all black uppers, a Maize midsole and a translucent Maize sole
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Ron: Tier0 Eclipses
eek.gif
... on the otherhand, they'd probably cost a GRIP, as GR Eclipses are already pretty expensive.

Hi guys, I currently own 1 pair of lunarfly's blue/yellow cw and 1 pair of lunarswift's chill white/red/grey. I ordered one pair of lunarswift's anthracite/lemon twist and lunarfly's on the same cw. But I only get to keep one of them. They were at the same price. Any opinions of which one is better and why? Basically I like them both a lot, but don't know which one to choose for a 3rd pair. I will appreciate it a lot if you guys can help me with my decision. Happy new year 
happy.gif

Sup fellas. Figured i'd finally get around to posting my little lunar collection. I swear, Lunar is IT for me as far as comfort goes. Nothing compared to what some of you guys have on deck, but i'm happy with em all. 
happy.gif

First off, the shoe that started it all for me. Love at first sight, literally.
59t3iw.jpg

Second, I was able to get the Avant's for $35 a piece and I couldn't resist. After being a huge fan of the Lunartrainer, I figured i'd give these a shot and was very happy.
2isjh2h.jpg
r8f6yq.jpg

The third Lunar for me was the Lunarfly. As much as I loved Haywards, I figured these were a must have for me. Again, prices too good to pass up. The blue/orange is definitely my favorite CW of any lunar shoe ever.
2q9azar.jpg
1604jna.jpg
2cgeexx.jpg

Strangely enough, I didn't have a pair of Lunarglides until the LG2 was out. They're definitely my "go to" shoe now if I have errands or work for extended periods of time. THIS is the shoe has has me wanting the Lunareclipse so badly.
6tn3pv.jpg
2vv2fkp.jpg

And then the LWood's. Such an awesome shoe for the winter like all of us pretty much agree on. Nike hit it out of the ballpark with this one IMO.
rw2s8x.jpg

Hope I didn't bore you guys with the stories too much. Now that I got this out of the way I feel like I can really contribute to this thread from now on. This is def one of my favorite threads on NT.

CEBW: DOPE Collection, Sir! I envy you owning the 1st cw of the LG1s. If that's an app, throw it in the sig!

KPI: I'd go with the Fly, as they're the more lighter and more comfy than the Swifts. And the big 3M swoosh is a nice touch!

Shaun - those eclipse are next on my list
devil.gif

at $36 each...i couldn't resist tripling up
laugh.gif

5321920952_8d6840dde2_z.jpg

figured i'd give these a shot...worse case scenario, it'll be a good base for a custom
5322322683_9edefb59ff_z.jpg

finally...and i'm in love...god help nike if these hit clearance and fall under $60...triples easily
laugh.gif

5322322689_c00cf90e55_z.jpg

Justin: ILLLLLLLLLY pick-ups!
pimp.gif

I know it 's off-topic, but regarding the AM95s, they were the last pair, BUT check the Nike Store Update thread for other AMs. I was lending out a helping hand to the FAM, but my og post in the FAM thread was deleted because it was considered selling.
embarassed.gif

Damn love the way the Lunareclipse look! ANyone see a size 15 less then retail
smile.gif

Just won a pair of Lunar Glide 2s coming in this week an can't wait to see how comfortable they are

hey guys, I went to the folsom factory store and saw that they had these on a pretty decent sale (fsr) for women but the mens blk was still 79.99:

and just for fun, here are my old LGs along w/ the ones i bought the fam for christmas:

and finally, here are my new LG2's from running warehouse which were literally just dropped off! they get to replace the old battlehorse in back lol 
happy.gif

btw, i love this thread

A pic on the shores of Stow Lake in SF.

These and the Kobe V made 2010 a great year to buy non Retros.

I tripled up on this color and am looking to add more.  Lucky for me I work next door to the corporate HQ of RoadRunner Sports, at their clearance center I found the pair I am wearing for 57.97 as they were "once worn"  I come up on all sorts of Nike runners there (AM2009, AM2010, Vomeros, Lunarglide, Free Run, Lunar Elite, you name it)

NCBG: Nice! Just curious... what size do you wear?

Decepticon: Dang... you just added another LG to my "List" lol

Supra: Lucky! I'd go CRAZY in that store! You're in SD, correct?

CEBW: Diggin' the sig, Sir! I'll update the roster.

DOPE! I wear the same size range
nerd.gif

wink.gif

and YEP, I'm in the Bay!

-edit-
The LunarHaze is now up on Nike iD!

Too bad Yellow isn't available as a midsole option.
frown.gif

Haze on iD? Might hit the lab right quick and make something funky.

After finalllllly seeing the eclipse in person yesterday, I'm seriously in love. A pair in the next week isn't a question now, it's a guarantee.

Yeah I am in San Diego.
I love Lunars and have been since I saw the first black/neon Lunar Trainers (still have a couple on ice).

I never read anything on here about Eclipses, but when I saw them for the first time at Nike Santa Monica in October it was like being 14 and seeing the XI/Penny I/AM 95 for the first time.  They are that dope.

Anyone know any sites/stores that might still have the Livestrong LG 2's? I chatted with a Nike rep and they said a restock could happen cause it's still active and there's not many sizes left, but they didn't know when.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Anyone know any sites/stores that might still have the Livestrong LG 2's? I chatted with a Nike rep and they said a restock could happen cause it's still active and there's not many sizes left, but they didn't know when.

good to know as i really want a pair too!

Man im loving that colorway of the LG 2's never seen it before. They would look real nice with my Jaguars apparel.

Heres my most recent, thanks to Mayhem's pics and FNL sales/rewards

Enjoy those Assassin, i was surprised to see that was the first cw to sell out on NDC...maybe i should have bought at least one extra instead of 3 more volts
embarassed.gif

just got these in...so comfortable
pimp.gif

5328613042_3854b46bcb_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom