====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by battleground03

Can't go wrong with the swifts for $35
5298647422_e9d72ef262_o.jpg

Godamn that splatter Chris...
pimp.gif

been wearing these a lot recently.  perfect for the winter.

picked these up not too long ago.

also i noticed my lunarswifts make a weird creaking noise when i walk on em.  anyone else notice this?

Lu-Crew! Wdup!

Chris: Those look OFFICIAL! I'll be on the look-out for that cw lol

Shaun: ILLY with the Eclipses!

20V: I like that cw! I'll probably cop if I can get them on the low.

ONO: I've never seen that cw before. NICE!

F89: Dope LWoods and Elites, Sir.

Originally Posted by JDAM1

onoudidntgf thats a nice shoe...nike cross nationals right?....whered you get those?

you are correct, they were made for the NXN which is the nike cross nationals this year.  I actually got them off ebay for cheap
laugh.gif
i wish you could ID logos on the LGs, that would be a great addition!

here is the description for them

The 7[sup]th[/sup] annual Nike Cross Nationals (NXN) 2010.  This premier year-end cross country meet showcases the best runners and teams across America as they come together at Portland Meadows racetrack for the 5,000-meter cross country challenge.

lunar family....happy new year!!!!!!!!!!

recent lunar pick ups

had to grab some for the wife

i4poc6.jpg

couldnt forget myself
happy.gif

2wlu434.jpg

lunar eclipse=one of my fav shoes of '10

edit...wifey undsd day after purchase
wmjuac.jpg

S dubl - love your wife's c/w! I almost buy them every time I'm at ntsf Lol

The running warehouse sale is pretty good in case anyone is looking for LG2's. Just ordered a pair for $76 incl overnight shipping. Couldn't get cp15 to work though but no biggie.

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

S dubl - love your wife's c/w! I almost buy them every time I'm at ntsf Lol

The running warehouse sale is pretty good in case anyone is looking for LG2's. Just ordered a pair for $76 incl overnight shipping. Couldn't get cp15 to work though but no biggie.

thanks!

for the runningwarehouse code you have to click on team discounts then enter the code....really thinking about ordering the black/navy lunar eclipses.

^Thanks for clarifying! And I say go for the eclipses! I always kick myself for not grabbing the first round of c/w's for newly introduced runners (but at least you have the crisp looking blue & grey already!)

Happy New Year, Crew!

Shaun: KILLLER Eclipses! I was a bit surprised to see a pair at sneaker boutique that usually sells "lifestyled" shoes.

NBG: I feel the same about sleepin' on the first round of cws, especially for the LunarGlide1s

How do the LunarWoods run as far as size? Is it true to size or should I go half a size bigger?

Happy New Year, fam!

Nice grey/blues, Shaun...

Ray - yeah, I see some of the Max heads coming over to Lunars, starting with the Eclipses. Tier Zero Eclipses coming in the future? Hmmm....

thanks Ray and Ron....tempted to pick up the navy/black/grey pair from runningshoewarehouse. Just not really feeling the neon/volt on the upper, and none on the midsole
ohwell.gif

Ron...yeah man, with some of the recent retros lunars are the place to be. Comfort and quality are there, they're easy to get, and prices are good.

Back
Top Bottom