====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

-edit-
Neo: DOPE! I wanna check one out sometime this week! I may finally get my first LG2s
happy.gif
 How much were they btw?
Ray: They were $49.99

Good stuff, Crew!

Davey: Now, that's a steal! I'm still on the lookout for the early LG1 cws

R00: Quality pick-ups! Love those LTs, huh?

Bama: Thanks for that comparison. I guess I'll pass on the MayFly's..

KF: I've read they're softer than the ogs, but their cws aren't that great. The only cws I'd really cop would be the LiveStrongs though.

Neo: Nice! I hope they're still around. What size did you get?

^Yea I was kinda feeling the live strongs...my school tracks starts on thursday. My worn out swifts have been killing me at club practice

Dont want to order the lunaracers and have to wait (
laugh.gif
im impatient) ........But if they are softer than they sound good to me

I remember trying on the 1st ones and being like ehhhhhh....they arent soft at all

Such steal davey! How'd you like em?

Nice pick ups Roostah!

As I'm headed to work in the fin dist. I'm bitter that it's such a gorgeous day in the city - not a cloud in the sky. Ray, you running today? I need to live vicariously haha

I wanna go to my closest NR but I'm scared to make that drive because they never have ANYTHING! but for s chance at a steal I guess it's worth it.

Originally Posted by blakperl

Fam, whut up! (Wale voice)

North Las Vegas Nike Factory Store has the 2nd colorway of the Lunar Eclipse for 89.99.  Full size run.  I checked and the shoes seem to be A-grade.  I double checked w/ a manager and he confirmed they're A-grades.

905 S Grand Central Pkwy Ste 1775, Las Vegas, NV 89106
(702) 382-8055

STYLE # / COLOR #    408582-002

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=s...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-315686/pgid-315687
They're at $70 now.
I wear a 13.  Will a 12.5 really feel that different?  I try not to order shoes outside of my size, but these will be my first lunars.  Thanks.

Thanks ILLustRay and norcalballgirl23! I need to stop by my local NR this week to see if they got some Lunars laying around. Nice pick up and a good deal you got there icopjordans82. I'm loving my pair as well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Bama: Thanks for that comparison. I guess I'll pass on the MayFly's..

I'm going to give them more breaking in time I'll let you know if i like them or give up on them

NC: It was beautiful out today! ...but I didn't run today...
frown.gif

BB: 1/2 size down will probably fit like your usual size. I'm tempted to order the alternate team shoe now lol

ICOP: That's definitely a GOOD DEAL on the team shoes!

BAMA: Cool. That'd be very appreciated.

Originally Posted by R00STaH

Good deal for those LG2. I thought I was doing it by copping some LG1's for 41 bucks
laugh.gif
. Anyways I posted these on the pick up thread and forgot to post it on here. 2nd pair of LT's (they're that good!) and my first pair of Elite 1's.

Nice lunarelite's Roostah...I want a pair of those for myself.
My most recent lunar pickup was these Womens Lunareclipses, Don't have the Pek LG1's so I will settle for these.

nybj9g.jpg

1hb5uw.jpg

huiqnd.jpg

wspfo4.jpg

These Lunar soles have been growing on me big time.. right now I'm rocking AM09s to the gym.. haven't even tried on a lunar shoe yet.. how do you guys think they compare to the 09s.. I know it may be a broad question, with there being tons of shoes out now.. but any helpful response would be cool.

^
I don't own any AM09s, but I'm SURE they're heavier than Lunars.

Davey: I think they've been posted? I'm not too sure, but they're actually not that bad

Happy Lu-Year, Crew!

Gradual Tempo6 today in LunarEclipses..
2nauw4h.jpg

Shout out to airwickzee / Eric! Best of luck to you on your race this weekend, homie! I'm hoping to see that medal posted after you cross the Finish Line!
pimp.gif

Damn it Illi....I messed around and ordered both the eclipse and Lunaracer for 161 shipped off runningware house

I think Ill be using the eclipse for long runs/warming up before a race/practicce. and switch to my racers for workouts on the track or short long runs(if that makes sense) lol

So far my lunars have been

Lunar trainers All yellow livestrong colorway
Lunaracers
Lunar swifts
Now the eclipse and lunaracer +

i think thats about it.

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

These Lunar soles have been growing on me big time.. right now I'm rocking AM09s to the gym.. haven't even tried on a lunar shoe yet.. how do you guys think they compare to the 09s.. I know it may be a broad question, with there being tons of shoes out now.. but any helpful response would be cool.
I have a pair of AM09s I found at the outlet for a steal so I bought them.  AMs feel way bulkier and heavy compared to Lunars, even with the heaviest LunarEclipse.  (I think they weigh around the same as LunarEclipses though)  They are comfortable though since they are nice and soft, but I dont like being so high off the ground.  The lunars bring you closer to the ground while maintaining its softness and since you are closer to the ground, it feels more stable.  Also, the upper on the lunars are more flexible than whats offered on the AM09s.

Originally Posted by 20valv3

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

I have a pair of AM09s I found at the outlet for a steal so I bought them.  AMs feel way bulkier and heavy compared to Lunars, even with the heaviest LunarEclipse.  (I think they weigh around the same as LunarEclipses though)  They are comfortable though since they are nice and soft, but I dont like being so high off the ground.  The lunars bring you closer to the ground while maintaining its softness and since you are closer to the ground, it feels more stable.  Also, the upper on the lunars are more flexible than whats offered on the AM09s.

Nice, thanks!  I chilled on this thread for a couple hours last night and decided to pull the trigger on the Eclipses.. 85 shipped is a heluva deal.  Just gotta wait for the restock in my 9.5s.

Joesanerd -
I'm glad you pulled the trigger on the lunars. Back in 09 I was due for new runners and I actually spent 45 mins at ntsf testing out the AMs and the LGs. The AMs were comfortable and nice looking but in the end I went with the LGs. They had better support where I needed it and made me feel closer to the ground w/o also feeling the pressure on my joints (which are now pissed at me for 20 years of stress). Anyway, hope this tidbit was helpful to you and anyone else curious about lunar tech. Plus, fitsole4 is great imo!

Tim: That's a nice cw, but they look like dirt magnets...
ohwell.gif

Justin: NICE! I wanna see them in person...

Took out my favorites for another Tempo6 today.
happy.gif

2rha7tz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom