====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

I'm slacking on my lunar pics
embarassed.gif
. Finally got my TeamLunarlite shoes, haha. Already ordered another pair cause they are so dope. The comfort and style are above and beyond anything else. I am only buying lunar's and kobe VI's from now on. Lunar's/Kobes>>>>>anything else

Here's what I have that I can think of off of the top of my head:
Lunareclipse grey/green X 2
LunarTrainer white/volt, black/white/uni blue
Lunarglide white/orange
Lunarswift neon green
LunarRunner grey/blue
Lunarwood black/blue
Lunar Air Max 180 classic
LunarGato Safari

There's probably a few more I can't think of off of the top of my head. Pics to come...eventually, haha 
laugh.gif
. Work and school are killing my time

Ferrari: Nice, Sir! Just post up that collection pic, and you'll be the new addition to the roster!

EBW: Those woud look DOPE with Light Blue laces

R00: Thanks, Sir lol!

Incase any of you guys were interested, these were marked down to $50 at my local footlocker, $35 after disco
pimp.gif

15a5pe.jpg

@[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] ILLustRAYt : what are those grey/blue/neon lunars you just posted? i need those
eek.gif
[/font]

Just checking in, fam. No Lunar pickups for me, but I've been rocking my Elite 2s at the gym. My Lunar Eclipses/LG 1s/LG 2s/Elite 1s are cashed.....will need some re-ups soon, so watch for some new stuff in the coming weeks. TTYL FAM!

AM87: Nice! I want the Yellow cw kinda bad...

36: I have to go 1/2 size up for Free Runs, and I would suggest 1/2 down for the team shoe lol

Andy: LunarTrainers, Sir

Ron: Wdup! I'm really tempted by the LAF Elite 2s, but my funds are currently reserved for the Playoff13s
embarassed.gif

Tempo5 today in the shoes I ran my first race/marathon in...
happy.gif

2z4gxza.jpg

Neighbor: is that grey or like an indigo blue? either way, it looks sick against the neon and white! i'm dying for some neon lunars and feebay is dry lol

Neighbor: It's Grey. Thanks, Ma'am! I think you can still get 'em at Finishlines. They're on sale for ~$40.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

happy.gif

2z4gxza.jpg

Sorry to quote this picture, but I hate wearing my lunarswifts (i have the exact same colorway) because the tongue always shifts to the side like in this picture. It annoys me. I'm thinking about sewing it somehow so it won't move.

A couple of pick-ups that came in today!!!! I love the black/volt cw swift's
smokin.gif
!!! Minus the tongue pulling to the side! Was one of my reasons I returned the Black/Grey cw swift's but, for the blk/volt cw, I'll sacrifice!!!! Best CW of all the lunars imo!!!! OG team color!!!!
By the way, THANKS TO RAY for the advise!
glasses.gif
I love this thread!

Quick review on the lunarflys after my half marathon run...
Very light on the feet and a lot more cushion than the lunarswifts. However, as a overpronator, I feel that the lunarflys dont offer me that much support as I had right knee pain after my run. Also, slight inside ankle pain as well. That is why I bought some lunarswifts as I heard it offers more support... Will see how the swift goes.... Take my opinion as a grain of salt though on the flys!!!! Everyone's feet are different. I wish the swifts though were as light as the flys and more cushioned and that the tongue was stitched so that it wouldn't pull to the side!!

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

happy.gif

2z4gxza.jpg

Sorry to quote this picture, but I hate wearing my lunarswifts (i have the exact same colorway) because the tongue always shifts to the side like in this picture. It annoys me. I'm thinking about sewing it somehow so it won't move.
I agree with the tongue problem!!!!!
frown.gif
It is annoying!!! But I couldn't resist on picking up the black/volt cw!!!! I had to bite the bullet cuz I thinks it's the best cw of all the lunars and from what I heard offers more support for overpronators than flys!!!

airwickzee

Lunarflys are more for neutral runners. Since you overpronate you'd be better off with the lunarglide (best option), swift, or elite.

Originally Posted by airwickzee

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

happy.gif

I agree with the tongue problem!!!!!
frown.gif
It is annoying!!! But I couldn't resist on picking up the black/volt cw!!!! I had to bite the bullet cuz I thinks it's the best cw of all the lunars and from what I heard offers more support for overpronators than flys!!!
After I posted that, I fooled around with the tongue of my swifts, and I found a cure to the tongue problem without actually sowing it. It's hard to explain, but basically wrap the laces around the tongue once so that the tongue cannot move side to side. Problem solved!

Eric: Once again...
2iuckkn.jpg

on earning that medal with minimal training!
pimp.gif

ILLY Swifts as well! You've inspired me to break out mine tomorrow
glasses.gif

Jonny: I agree.

Ferrari: Nice! I also tried putting the laces through the tag. It's not a good look, but it works!
laugh.gif

Ray: Thanks bro!!!!

I can tell the difference b/w the swifts and flys by just walking around the house. Flys seem to be more cushioned, lighter, and higher off the ground while the swifts feel more low profile, a tad heavier, and less cushioned. Can't wait to put some miles on the swifts and see how they perform on my feet! But damn, these blk/volts swifts r fire!!!!!
devil.gif
GO LUNARS!!!!

ILLustRAYt wrote:

Ferrari: Nice! I also tried putting the laces through the tag. It's not a good look, but it works!
laugh.gif

I tried that too but it didn't really help all that much. I even tightened them all the way, and it still moved. Now they are loose as a goose and aren't moving an inch 
laugh.gif

wore these for a couple of runs already but decided to sport them around the house tonight
5432248457_fa85cf6040_z.jpg

Just picked up the LunarFly2s today.  Going on a test run tonight.  Unfortunately, FNL only has the Black/Grey color and I had expiring coupons and rewards.  Had to used them. 

Back
Top Bottom