Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by mrshadow

so im starting to read the house of M serious and i see this

289zv3q.jpg

i didnt know juggernaut is professor X step-brother
eek.gif
eek.gif
Yeah, and its been a while since I read House of M, but I remember that stuff being crazy. I think the last thing I read was the One Last DaySpiderman Arc. After that I've been randomly reading trades from the library. Freakin' comics are too expensive these days.

also Jsteez i was wondering if i can change my character...i just found someone more interesting

if not possible then its fine

Originally Posted by mrshadow

also Jsteez i was wondering if i can change my character...i just found someone more interesting

if not possible then its fine

I would say it's a no. Steezzz has been pretty adamant about changing people

Yeah me & Charles go waaay back. My pops married his mom after my mom died. Pops loved him more than he loved me but I beat that freak up alot to make upfor it. Even when his lab caught fire, pops saved Charles first before he saved me and died. Glad he died, that abusive prick. And I hate you Charles
mad.gif
mad.gif

Lol, Marvel is the originator. Marvel was first its like Coca Cola always will be over Pepsi.

Marvel always

Originally Posted by C2345air

Oh, come on. Look at my avy. I haven't said that my team is better. I can't say kickin Rogue? Your team goes over there and "checks in" all the time. We don't care.

Why do you have to kick me though?
laugh.gif
what the hell did I do?!
frown.gif
I haven't disrupted your Capcom community.
Well, you have to ask the dude who made my avy.
laugh.gif
I didn't pick you. He just found two gifs that looked good together.
laugh.gif

Captain Commando is a woman beater.
frown.gif

I'm bout to use my super strengh and knock you out right quick, then suck the power from your penis and make your $%* incapable of getting any booty.

>:l but I'm nice, and not gonna let a little avy get to me, cuz I know if it came down to it I'd whip you. Pssh

Hey, man, it's only for laughs.
laugh.gif
If you get and avy of Iron Man punching Captain Commando, I won't care. Like I said, I'm not trying to startanything.

The avy's are just for fun. We don't wanna start any beef, cause that might lead to both of are threads getting locked, and i know no one wants that.

frown.gif

I'm bout to use my super strengh and knock you out right quick, then suck the power from your penis and make your $%* incapable of getting any booty.

>:l but I'm nice, and not gonna let a little avy get to me, cuz I know if it came down to it I'd whip you. Pssh
indifferent.gif
thats nothing to joke about

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, gotta admit though, those avys are pretty creative.. But damn, the dude making them gotta find something betterto do!

laugh.gif
I'm just saying... don't underestimate the females.
smile.gif

If you value your Johnson, keep your %*& in check.
laugh.gif

I'm j.k man. Lol

laugh.gif
I'm just saying... don't underestimate the females.
smile.gif

If you value your Johnson, keep your %*& in check.
laugh.gif

I'm j.k man. Lol
I know.
laugh.gif
I still don't mess with the females.Dangerous species.

What do you mean "dangerous species"?

Whoa whoa, hold on there mister. I'm not dangerous, I'm kind, nurturing and loveable.

But then again... I CAN be dangerous
wink.gif

Yeah yeah, that's what they all say! But you're capcom, can't mess with you other than beat your #&*

Listen here tony, go make some weapons or something and mind ya darn business.
laugh.gif
jk

Ohh hussssh, I am not "promiscously flirty". -_- lol
atleast I don't try to be
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom