Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The Swedes are killing the Death metal game.
pimp.gif

check out the new Interment, one of the best releases so far this year

Damn that Aeon kills. I been jamming out to it all day. Good post on that Carnifex Matt.

According to LiveNation.com, TRIPTYKON, the group founded by former HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST singer and guitarist Tom Gabriel Warrior, will tour the U.S. with 1349 and YAKUZA in October. So far the following dates have been released:

Oct. 07 - Middle East - Cambridge, MA
Oct. 08 - Gramercy Theatre - New York, NY
Oct. 15 - Majestic Theatre - Detroit, MI
Oct. 16 - Bottom Lounge - Chicago, IL
Oct. 17 - Station 4 - St. Paul, MN
Oct. 24 - El Rey Theatre - Los Angeles, CA
Oct. 29 - Emo's - Austin, TX

Ok guys I'm definitely going to this. I might be the only one but i've never jammed out to 1349. Can someone turn me on to them.

Bought my American Carnage tour for the San Antonio tour date today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna see Megadeth twice in one year and see Slayer for the first time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hell yeah man "San Antonio" I hope I see you there man.  Did you get pit tickets.  I got my pit ticket right on presale.  There all gone now.  Slayer never disappoints.  It will be my first for Anthrax.

SCORPIONS WITH RATT TOMORROW. Can't wait. I'll give you guys the full details in the weekend. I got floor seats for that two right by the catwalk.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lookout for those nazi **+$% that always show up at Slayer shows.

CLASSIC
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BCF06

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hell yeah man "San Antonio" I hope I see you there man.  Did you get pit tickets.  I got my pit ticket right on presale.  There all gone now.  Slayer never disappoints.  It will be my first for Anthrax.
I got them a bit late.
I'm just gonna sell the ones I have since their not pit
My sis's bf is a sheriff so he said he's gonna put in some calls and see which officer is running it and see if he can get me pit tickets.

^nice! anthrax is a wicked bonus as well but to be honest despite all the big 3 talk i would of liked testament instead like originally

good looks on that interment j1. ive had that album on my desktop for the longest time but i have yet to upload the damn thing to itunes. too damn lazy
laugh.gif

have fun at scorpions bcf

I need to decide if I want to go to an Otep/The Agonist concert on Sunday up in Portland, or just go up in the mountains to do some camping.

I know I'm unbelievably late
grin.gif
.. but I have been really feeling Metallica lately, I feel like such a dummy for just now appreciating them. Metal is definitely not my genre of choice, so I didn't know what I was missing. I can't turn Master of Puppets off (or down) to save my life.

Can somebody give me a basic Metallica best of? Which albums to get? What are their best songs?

Originally Posted by meshies

grin.gif
.. but I have been really feeling Metallica lately, I feel like such a dummy for just now appreciating them. Metal is definitely not my genre of choice, so I didn't know what I was missing. I can't turn Master of Puppets off (or down) to save my life.

Can somebody give me a basic Metallica best of? Which albums to get? What are their best songs?
Most will say Master of Puppets is the best Metallica album if not the greatest Metal album.  My personal favorite album is ...And Justice for All almost solely for the song One.  The albums you should get are Kill 'Em All, Ride the Lightning, ...And Justice For All, Metallica (aka The Black Album),and try out Load just to see if you like it.  You might also check out their newest album Death Magnetica too, it's not too bad.

My favorite songs:
Hit the Lights
Jump in the Fire
(Anesthesia)Pulling Teeth
Whiplash
No Remorse
Every track on Ride the Lightning, ...And Justice for All, and Master of Puppets
laugh.gif

Enter Sandman
Holier than Thou
The Unforgiven
Wherever I May Roam
Don't Tread on Me
Nothing Else Matters
Of Wolf and Man
The God That Failed
Until It Sleeps
King Nothing
Hero of the Day
Bleeding Me
Broken, Beaten & Scarred
The Day That Never Comes
All Nightmare Long
Unforgiven III

Originally Posted by meshies

grin.gif

IMO

Megadeth>Metallica

^co sign. i do like metallica though. ride the lightning, justice, kill em all...classics

anyways, dunno if any of you guys are into dark funeral, but the vocalist is leaving. sure, their songs get repetitive (SATAN! KILL! SATAN!) and most of it sounds the same, but i enjoyed most of their work (kudos to tagtgren and his spectacular production on every album as always). if theres one good thing about it, is that i get to see his very last show. he's leaving cause he's getting married, which is nice considering its not cause he got sentenced to prison/ murdered a homosexual or christian/ stabbed a fellow band member/ committed suicide in a circle of candles with a copy of a laveyan bible in the name of the devil etc etc
laugh.gif

Back in the 90s I got caught up in the Megadeth vs Metallica argument
smh.gif

Ended up just listening to Metallica for the most part because *in best stupid broseph idiot metalhead voice* "Metillica is a better band man, the rock."
smh.gif

I lost a lot of time that could have been spent listening to Megadeth.  Now, though, picking which one is better is like trying to pick who's hotter Jessica Alba or Stacy Kiebler. It just can't be done. Both are very solid bands with @%*+%%* amazing albums...and some not so great albums
laugh.gif

At the end of the day who gives a @*%*, it's all metal
pimp.gif

^2 weeks my man. saw a doctor today and they x rayd my lungs cause he said i wasnt breathing right :/

thanks though. he said i should be good this week. if im not well by friday, then i should worry

i agree though, both bands had their fair share of band albums. risk was soooooo freaking bad it made my head hurt
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom