Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^yes sir. well, im not ready i feel like im forgetting something but thats prolly b/c i didnt finish packing until tonight
laugh.gif

but yeah, i leave tomorrow morning so i just wanted to say take care to everyone and ill be sure to take loads of pictures and tell you all about it once i get back. i come back on the 23rd of august so ill have some long @+% review once im back. im actually taking a netbook with me but its really only to email my family and let them know im safe. maybe ill write notes on it for my trip for a review once i get back but i have to refrain from nt, facebook twitter etc cause that would defeat the point of vacation (im sure you will all understand
smile.gif
). ill try to resist the temptation!!! lol

wacken, party.san and summer breeze...i cant believe im actually going

so, see you all in 3 weeks. take care and dont let this thread die!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
ill miss you guys

roll.gif
@ that metal grandparents vid
Granny: "Shake your head!"

-Have a good trip Physicx! Summer's winding down so I might actually be around to post..

-Speaking of, Comic-Con was a little while ago & the overflow of news is finally getting sorted out..Anyways stumbled upon this..

IMG_9397.jpg

Heavy metal legends Iron Maiden have been rocking steady since 1975 with their signature sound and visuals. With the release of their fifteenth studio album next month - The Final Frontier - Iron Maiden mania takes to new heights as the band explores a cool new sci-fi theme. Check out the new video for El Dorado HERE.

IMG_9399.JPG

A favorite band of NECA's Head of Product Development Randy Falk, Iron Maiden will see new collectibles released in late 2010/ 2011 in the form of wearable latex costume masks, resin busts and action figures. The former will debut just in time for Halloween with a Piece of Mind Eddie mask (pictured above). A life-size resin bust of Piece of Mind Eddie will follow later in the year. The release schedule will then alternate between latex mask and bust with the following Eddies: Power Slave, Final Frontier and Killers.

IMG_9401.JPG

On the action figure front, Killers will mark the first release this November. An all-new Iron Maiden figure from NECA, Killers Eddie will be followed in 2011 by three all-new Eddie figure sculpts, including one from Final Frontier. Previously released Iron Maiden figures from NECA will also see a re-release, including Piece of Mind and Somewhere in Time Eddies.

Check out NECA's Iron Maiden display at Comic-Con HERE.

That mask is effing gangsta..Bonus pic for Piece of Mind 7" figure
resizedPOMeddie.jpg

No prices but I'm guessing the 7" will be around $20 unless they make it limited (skyrocketing prices & giving resellers a field day..)

We're gonna miss you Physicx.  Have a blast. Dame Av1r3x where did you find that at.  I'd definitely get that mask.  Do you know who's gonna sell them?

BCF, I love comics & anything related so I was just getting recaps on any new collectibles/figurines being released..Best one so far is the Kratos statue by Sideshow Collectibles but that's off topic..

Anyway the Piece of Mind items drop in September @ the official NECA store, no idea how mass produced they will be..Bonus pic of the mask being worn:
Piece_of_Mind_mask_resized.jpg

NECA is one of the most popular toy/collectibles manufacturers around..They have a good line-up but this obviously stood out the most.

My moms uncle had these Maiden figurines back in the days and they looked so awesome but I never knew him much. The last I knew they sold his stuff and there is nothing left. He had junkloads of Maiden vinyls, figurines, and posters. I'm so pissed I didnt know him that well but I guess they are recreating them. I've never seen that mask though that looks dope.

$@+% I love me some Bloodbath. So You Die is probably my favorite song of theirs, and I prefer them to Akerfeldt's other band.

Also, I love Avenged Sevenfold's Nightmare. The CD hasn't left the player in my truck since I bought it the day it was released. Its such an emotional work of art. I feel so bad for those dudes. I couldn't imagine losing my best friend of over a decade, and then going to record an album, with songs he wrote, especially Fiction. I give Matt all the credit in the world for being able to sing that song. The story behind that song is absolutely chilling.

I feel you on that Avenged Sevenfold Matt. Nice to see you posting.  I've jammed out to it a few times myself.

Gotta give that A7X a listen, been hearing good things about it..

Hoy
Disturbed
- Down With the Sickness
Five Finger Death Punch - Way of the Fist

Anybody going to see Uproar? I've gotta say, the only band I really love is Avenged Sevenfold. Disturbed is alright, they've got some songs I jam, but the rest of those bands I can't stand. The tour will be here in Dallas on September 10th, which is the same day as Paramore (yes, shame on me). I have to work that night, and I can get to Verizon Theater, where Paramore is playing, much faster than I could get all the way to Dallas, so to remedy this, and be able to catch Sevenfold with Portnoy, I'm going to drive down to Houston and catch the show there. I've done my Superpages quota this year by seeing Iron Maiden in June and Brad Paisley this past Saturday (yes, shame on me), and any of you who have had the misfortune of coming all the way to Dallas and deal with that piece of !$** venue will sympathize.

Closest Uproar is coming is Seattle.  I'd go to see Disturbed, Hellyeah, and Airbourne but I don't know about going all the way to Seattle to do it.  For some reason I can't stand A7x, and I really haven't been able to put my finger on why.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Closest Uproar is coming is Seattle.  I'd go to see Disturbed, Hellyeah, and Airbourne but I don't know about going all the way to Seattle to do it.  For some reason I can't stand A7x, and I really haven't been able to put my finger on why.
cause they got one of the most annoying lead singers on the planet. i could go on a long rant about why that band sucks but i'll just leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom