Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mudvayne-2.jpg

obamahorns.jpg

mudvayne.jpg

sad-obama.jpg

^^LOL.

Just got back from a month long business trip which ended in seeing the Thrash and Burn 2010 Tour. I went nutty when Stick To Your Guns came on stage. How's everyone been?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

None too shabby.  Work, school, sleep, repeat.  I did find someone who will go to concerts with me!  @*!%#$! awesome!
Damn Rust how you been?  Long to time no hear.  We've all pretty much been the same Physicx is in Germany to see festivals and he went to the Wacken festival.  I still haven't found anyone to go to concerts with me. 

Originally Posted by matttherippersanchez

Anybody going to see Uproar? I've gotta say, the only band I really love is Avenged Sevenfold. Disturbed is alright, they've got some songs I jam, but the rest of those bands I can't stand. The tour will be here in Dallas on September 10th, which is the same day as Paramore (yes, shame on me). I have to work that night, and I can get to Verizon Theater, where Paramore is playing, much faster than I could get all the way to Dallas, so to remedy this, and be able to catch Sevenfold with Portnoy, I'm going to drive down to Houston and catch the show there. I've done my Superpages quota this year by seeing Iron Maiden in June and Brad Paisley this past Saturday (yes, shame on me), and any of you who have had the misfortune of coming all the way to Dallas and deal with that piece of !$** venue will sympathize.
Damn dude your gonna see Paramore.  I was gonna take my sister but the tickets that are left suck.  And they are not coming to San Antonio so Dallas was my last option.  As for Brad Paisley its a Texas thing.  Not that I dig him.

Good to hear from you guys. Ninja is that person a female? I think I remember seeing that or something. BCF works been super crazy with all this traveling. Ive been to Charlotte, Raleigh, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, and Miami all for Best Buy lol. And im jealous. Physicx you luck SOB.

Good to hear from you guys. Ninja is that person a female? I think I remember seeing that or something. BCF works been super crazy with all this traveling. Ive been to Charlotte, Raleigh, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, and Miami all for Best Buy lol. And im jealous. Physicx you luck SOB.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^^Really diggin that song Anton. By the way, if you dont mind me asking, where are you from?

The real question is, where I aint from. I'm from everywhere. I'm from the block. EVERY BLOCK.

lol. Ok then... I think you're one of the only people in Team Metalheads that I have no clue where you stay.

Anyways:

New Avenged Sevenfold (was surprised that I didnt immediately delete it after the first few songs)
Chelsea Grin
Impending Doom
Through The Eyes Of The Dead

A7X lost something post City of Evil, I can't put a finger on it. Their new album has some good songs, but it lacks the replayability of City of Evil and Waken the Fallen.
Well you asked where I was from, it's kind of a difficult q for me to answer...I've literally haven't lived anywhere for more than 4 years but I'm currently in GA (ATL) for school
smile.gif

I use NYC for the answer to that question usually. NYC>>>>>>>>your city.

NYC is the only other place I would want to live besides San Diego California. I went there for a week when I was a senior in HS and I was doing something every second of every day. I loved it. So uh, when we having an ATL summit guys? Im only 2.5hrs from Anton lol. My best friend goes to Spelman and I was actually just down there two weekends ago.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

NYC is the only other place I would want to live besides San Diego California. I went there for a week when I was a senior in HS and I was doing something every second of every day. I loved it. So uh, when we having an ATL summit guys? Im only 2.5hrs from Anton lol. My best friend goes to Spelman and I was actually just down there two weekends ago.

that sounds like a plan but it would have to be next year.  Physicx will probly be broke after this summer and I'm pretty low on the green stuff.  I though we would do that Maryland Festival but we need to get something going next year.

Have fun Ninja.  You got to give us a review.

Holy mother !##%%#! +$@* what a night...as you can tell since I'm posting at 5am Pacific time
laugh.gif

I'll update more when I wake up later.  I'm going to try to get some sleep.

So first off I want to thank Physics for introducing me using earplugs at concerts.  That #%!# worked wonders!
Also since I'm not real familiar with any of the bands I don't know the entire setlist they played.

This was the first time going to the Hawthorne Theater.  The bar is out of the main flow of traffic and so easy to get to!  So awesome!

Okay the opening band was a local one that for the life of me I don't remember their name.  I tried to find it, but haven't yet.  They weren't bad, but I don't think they're doing the entire tour.

Then the band order was Holy Grail, Bonded by Blood, Malevolent Creation, and finally Exodus. Like I said I really don't know the exact setlists, but Exodus and Holy Grail played a good bit of their newer stuff.  The show was really %%@*+#% awesome!  I wish I could go into more detail, but I can never remember #%!# long enough to do a review.

Oh, and yes I went to the concert with a metalhead of the female persuasion.  She is brutal and awesome!

Pic of the shirt I bought:

Holy mother !##%%#! +$@* what a night...as you can tell since I'm posting at 5am Pacific time
laugh.gif

Sounds like you had a kick %+% time.  Man that shirt is awesome.  By the way Exodus is always electric I just don't understand why you took earplugs.  I can't wear those things.  I like the fact of my ears ringing the next day.  Buy thanks for the review.  Pics of your concert buddy
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by BCF06

laugh.gif

Sounds like you had a kick %+% time.  Man that shirt is awesome.  By the way Exodus is always electric I just don't understand why you took earplugs.  I can't wear those things.  I like the fact of my ears ringing the next day.  Buy thanks for the review.  Pics of your concert buddy
tongue.gif
I forgot my camera
tired.gif

But dude you can hear the music so much better with earplugs.  I don't know it just sounds so much clearer while still retaining the raw live sound.  Plus I already have hearing problems so I'm trying to save what I have
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom