Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BCF06

Yes I been meaning to get into some punk but I need some of your guys help.
me too

i usually give all the hardcore that j1 posts up a listen. crossover is also the shhhhhhh

My boy Henry's band, War Head, crossover band.
The dude with the D.R.I. patch on his back is his bro Hernan and the other guy in the Suicidal Tendencies hat is my dude Alan they have a Hardcore punk band called Obama Nation. No vids of them or their songs though

Originally Posted by ErickM713

How have I slept on Technical Death Metal for so long?
Haven't known it all that long myself, but it's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just because I haven't in a while
tongue.gif

edit: Wow good quote Yuku...

Originally Posted by ErickM713

How have I slept on Technical Death Metal for so long?

It's all i listen to, it ruins other genres of music for u
30t6p3b.gif

And Obscura is fantastic, I would love to see them live.

I don't know where to place this band.
The classical section really made me want to pick up my classical guitar and start playing classical....I can really respect a band that can mix these genres together so well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I do quite enjoy Black Dahila Murder, I listen to them a lot. But didn't know they had a video for everything went black

^^Diggin the new faces. I have to get drunk more often. Thats when I find myself in the Metalheads Thread!!!

How's all???

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Whats up guys?! And the one metal lady! How was everyones christmas?

I GOT A .357 MAGNUM!!!!

pimp.gif
 Very Nice!!! glad you made it back from ninjahell. What the heck happened to your old S/N btw?

Damn Rust you disappeared for a long while. How have you been

Sorry guys. I had a lot to deal with. My cousin got shot while on duty and I also lost my awesome job. So ive been on the job search like mad. Got great severence but still doesnt make it ok. Im in the process of leaving North Carolina to head back to San Diego... Much more expensive but atleast I have a job waiting for me when I get back! Its really, really, really great to see you guys keeping it alive and afloat!
pimp.gif

Damn Rust you disappeared for a long while. How have you been

Sorry guys. I had a lot to deal with. My cousin got shot while on duty and I also lost my awesome job. So ive been on the job search like mad. Got great severence but still doesnt make it ok. Im in the process of leaving North Carolina to head back to San Diego... Much more expensive but atleast I have a job waiting for me when I get back! Its really, really, really great to see you guys keeping it alive and afloat!
pimp.gif

Hope your cousin is doing okay!  Welcome back to the West Coast man (the best coast)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are they just doing the one date or what?  From metallica.com it looks like they might tour after doing this California date...but I can't tell why they have two separate tours.

Originally Posted by MustaKrakish

Are they just doing the one date or what?  From metallica.com it looks like they might tour after doing this California date...but I can't tell why they have two separate tours.

Metallic is touring but this is the ONLY date all 4 will be at in the USA

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by MustaKrakish

Metallic is touring but this is the ONLY date all 4 will be at in the USA
Booooooooooooooooooo!

Back
Top Bottom