Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow this is like necrophagist on steroids.
eek.gif

my pos laptop isnt displaying embedded youtube vids for the longest time. its starting to piss me off
eyes.gif
arrrrrrgh

someone embed this though. its
pimp.gif

local band from edmonton, striker. they recently on a europe tour. bcf and erick, i think this is right up your alley

Wow thats pretty good right there man and your right.  It is up my alley hahaha. Have you seen these guys Physicx?

ErickM713 wrote:
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Wow this is like necrophagist on steroids.
eek.gif
Downloaded the album, it's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jamming to some Jag Panzer!

I love the deathcore sounding parts of his songs....yea bdw this band is literally one dude
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BCF06

Wow thats pretty good right there man and your right.� It is up my alley hahaha.� Have you seen these guys Physicx?
nope
laugh.gif

its weird cause their schedule NEVER cooperates with mine. cd release, festival clash with midterm, finals all the damn time. the drummer is pretty cool but he was drunk when i met him soooooo
laugh.gif

and mustakrakish aka the dude ninja got banned again
frown.gif
laugh.gif
he should be back next month

Completely Unreadable Band Logo of the Week
[h2]COMPLETELY UNREADABLE BAND LOGO OF THE WEEK: WIN A CD OF YOUR CHOICE FROM THE METALSUCKS ARCHIVES![/h2]

Tuesday, February 8th, 2011 at 4:30pm by Axl Rosenberg
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]ShareThis[/color]

This week I am once again giving away some extra goodies we have laying around the Mansion, because holy %!$* do we have a lot of awesome stuff just laying around collecting dust, and I’d rather one of you cats be enjoy than it just sit on our shelf. So, once again, I’ll e-mail the winner and give him or her a list of whatever CDs and/or DVDs we happen to have here at the Mansion, and said winner can take his or her pick of any THREE items.

All you gots to do to win is identify the name of the band whose logo appears below, then shoot me an e-mail at axl AT metalsucks DOT net with your answer, your name, and your address. ALL ENTRIES WITHOUT AN ADDRESS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. From everyone who gets it right, we’ll randomly select one winner and announce his or her name next week.

This week’s logo was suggested by Richard Liew, and it is re-goddamn-diculous. So at least we know whoever wins next week will have earned that %!$*.

112.jpg

answer is antediluvian. theyre from edmonton
pimp.gif

i suggested this one too
laugh.gif

barren earth, rotten sound, ensiferum, finntroll tomorrow night

i have a final the next day but idgaf, ensiferum is one of my favorites. prolly leave early though
ohwell.gif

Considering making the drive next month to catch Motorhead in Austin but still debating.
I wanna go to D.R.I. tonight but I don't wanna roll solo and my roommate doesn't have the same musical taste as me (He jams to metalcore and screamo and rap) so I guess I'm just staying home tonight and get ready for class tomorrow
ohwell.gif

Do any of you like hardcore music? and by that I mean the garbage that's in the spoiler

Spoiler [+]

If you do, look up the lyrics to good mourning/black friday by megadeth and that'll sum up what i'll do to you

Spoiler [+]
nah I wouldn't do that to NT fam
happy.gif

erick, i always go to shows by myself. i dunno, maybe thats cause i always run into someone i know, regardless of the band or venue
laugh.gif

DRI is siiiiick though. BCF prolly went, maybe you should meet up. arent both of you in san antonio?

anyways, holy @@%+, rotten sound was SICK last night. kinda embarrasing cause the vocalist was like, "how many of you know a d-beat?" and only one guy was like, 'WOO!"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

m4riol, what vid did you post? my computer is gay and wont display embedded vids

and HOLY @@%+ RAMMSTEIN IS COMING TO EDMONTON!

Tourdates confirmed for USA & Canada in May!
DATE: 2011 Feb 16th

After the success of last year’s show at New York City’s Madison Square Garden, we are happy to announce RAMMSTEIN’s first North America Tour after 10 years. Presale starts on February 25/26 – more information and ticket links to be followed soon.

05.05. New York (East Rutherford) – Izod Center
07.05. Montreal – Bell Centre
08.05. Toronto – Air Canada Centre
10.05. Chicago (Rosemont)- Allstate Arena
13.05. Edmonton – Rexall Place
15.05. Seattle (Tacoma) – Tacoma Dome
18.05. San Francisco (Oakland) – Oracle Arena
20.05. Los Angeles – The Forum
21.05. Las Vegas – Thomas & Mack Center

i havent listened to them for awhile but I AM GETTING FLOOR TICKETS, HOLY @@%+

Yeah BCF stays in San Antonio too, but he's been ghost for a while I haven't seen him pop up, probably been busy.
It's not that I don't like going to concerts by myself, I mean I went to Carnage Tour by myself, but now that my boy moved in I don't wanna leave him home with my parents and he doesn't speak a lick of spanish
laugh.gif
He invited me to see some of his favorite bands in Houston in April but I shot it down and he decided to go on his own, but I'm just gonna sit back and chill till a good show gets announced.

Ive never been to a show by myself. I think it would be kinda weird lol.

Lately been rocking to:

Pantera
Stratovarious
Nevermore
Black Sabbath
Stick To Your Guns

I'm definitely going look into seeing Rammstein when they hit oakland. Yeah I never go alone because my little bro has the exact interests of music, and one friend who I showed the awsomeness of metal, I can see why it would be weird to go alone, but some people prefer it.

Physicx; I posted Attack Attack!'s Stick Stickly

Sorry I been a ghost dudes. Between making time for school, work, and the girl its tough. Man Death Angel kicked some insane #*%. I couldn't stay for D.R.I which sucked cause they are awesome but I seen them so its all good. But man the surroundings were crazy and the pits were brutally insane. Some dude even got stabbed. I'll be back later to post a review. I did get two shirts though. I was gonna check if you were gonna go Erick but i remember you saying u werent.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Considering making the drive next month to catch Motorhead in Austin but still debating.
I wanna go to D.R.I. tonight but I don't wanna roll solo and my roommate doesn't have the same musical taste as me (He jams to metalcore and screamo and rap) so I guess I'm just staying home tonight and get ready for class tomorrow
ohwell.gif
Dude if you got no one to go to Motorhead I'll go with you and I got your gas man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Ive never been to a show by myself. I think it would be kinda weird lol.

Lately been rocking to:

Pantera
Stratovarious
Nevermore
Black Sabbath
Stick To Your Guns
Haha the last 5 shows i went by myself. Its not as bad as yall think.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Do any of you like hardcore music? and by that I mean the garbage that's in the spoiler

Spoiler [+]

If you do, look up the lyrics to good mourning/black friday by megadeth and that'll sum up what i'll do to you

Spoiler [+]
nah I wouldn't do that to NT fam
happy.gif
please dont call that garbage hardcore. i swear "hardcore" has got to be the most misused label in music.

now for some real hardcore

j1, more bands like black breath please

just yt links will suffice cause my laptop is a pos. @(*&@# piece of...

Sorry for the misuse of hardcore music, those bands call themselves that and it sticks to my head only because my brother know I hate that crap and he annoys me by slapping it
laugh.gif

but on to news... The gods have answered! System Of A Down has Tour dates announced

"Hello All,

We are excited to announce that System will be playing some dates together in 2011.

We also want to thank you for your loyalty and support, not only to System Of A Down, but to all of our solo efforts as well. We have no master plan of sorts – we are playing these shows simply because we want to play together again as a band and for you, our amazing fans.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]The list of dates and on-sale information for these shows is below. Stay tuned to SystemOfADown.com for further updates.
We look forward to seeing all of you!

Peace"

System Of A Down confirmed tour dates are as follows:

06/02 – Italy, Milan, Milan Fiera Arena (on-sale Dec 1 @ 10am)
06/04 – Germany, Nurnberg, Rock im Park (Available Now)
06/05 – Germany, Nurburgring, Rock am Ring (Available Now)
06/06 – France, Paris, Omnisports de Bercy (on-sale Dec 14 @ 10am)
06/09 – Switzerland, Interlaken, Greenfield Festival (on-sale Dec 1 @ 10am)
06/11 – UK, Castle Donington, Download Festival (on-sale Dec 3 @ 9am)
06/13 – Austria, Nickelsdorf, Novarock (Available Now)
06/15 – Germany, Berlin, Wuhlheide (on-sale Dec 1 @ 9am)
06/17 – Sweden, Gothenburg, Metaltown Festival (on-sale Dec 2 @ 9am)
06/19 – Finland, Turku, Provinssirock (on-sale Dec 1 @ 9am)

According to a new .SWF file that has uploaded to the official servers of the Rock-Am-Ring.com web site (Note: You can open the file using Internet Explorer), the reunited System Of A Down will be one of the headliners of next year's edition of the Rock Am Ring and Rock Im Park festivals, set to take place June 3-5, 2011 in the German towns of Nürburgring and Nürnberg, respectively. You can also see the new ad in the YouTube clip below.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

[*]Beatsteaks
[*]Coldplay
[*]Hurts
[*]In Flames
[*]Kings Of Leon
[*]Mando Diao
[*]System Of A Down
[*]The Gaslight Anthem
[*]Volbeat
For more information, visit www.rock-am-ring.com.

System Of A Down's much-rumored comeback/reunion tour is expected to be "officially" announced today (Monday, November 29), along with details of several European festival appearances in 2011, including the UK's Download.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there was another link I found but lost it and it had American tour dates that were secretly released  

I know most dont dig metalcore/deathcore/grindcore and other "core" that people come up with but ive been on that type of kick the past few days. Besides 12gigs of new music is too shabby either. Got my wireless internet hooked back up so I got a little bit of everything on my new ipod.

Van Morrison
Dr. Acula
Upon A Burning Body
Emmure
Closer To Home
Elton John
Tracy Chapman

always dig your variety rust
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

anyways, the new omnium gatherum is reaaaaaally good for anyone into melodic death metal

Back
Top Bottom