Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite song from All Shall Perish coming from the city of Ooooaaaakkkland 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

^^ If We talking about The O here might I mention my favorite band from there

i would love to see agalloch live. not too familiar with their openers though. how were they?

and bcf, i saw them in europe, not here. but yeah, they had tour shirts but not even i could buy them they were so horrid looking
laugh.gif
. hopefully theyll be better looking this time around but the music more than makes up for it. i hear you on finals though. i finished and all ive been doing is downloading new/old music

A solo act called Aerial Ruin was the first up.  Not bad, but not something I would go to see by itself.  The second was a band from Hungary that sucked.  It was like NIN meets Rammstein.  The only good part was the lead singer was wearing a vest like he should be parking cars, and kept doing this shoulder sway thing that was hilarious 
laugh.gif

Thanks Ninja.  Those are some dope Christmas tunes.  But I'll one up you lol.  By the way thanks for the info Physicx.  I can't wait to see them.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Whats up guys?! And the one metal lady! How was everyones christmas?
Damn Rust you disappeared for a long while. How have you been

ErickM713 the Necrophagist song you posted was crazy with the bass
eek.gif

Any other songs out there with great bass in it? I'm one to believe the bass gets no respect at all

Specifically at 1:36
pimp.gif
, I screamed like giddy little schoolgirl when David Ellfson (spelling?) fingertapped that at when I saw them live

Originally Posted by M4rioL

ErickM713 the Necrophagist song you posted was crazy with the bass
eek.gif

Any other songs out there with great bass in it? I'm one to believe the bass gets no respect at all

Almost all of Necrophagist songs have incredible bass in it.

And of course Anthrax, I was dumbfounded when Frank Bello tore this song up Live, it was awesome

^Completely forgot Anthrax when I was playing the whole Among The Living just days ago
laugh.gif

Now that I've had time to think I was stupid to forget about these guys

john myung at 5:45
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

happy new year guys
pimp.gif

get your best of 2010 lists ready
pimp.gif
Happy New Year's fellow Metal Heads

That's right I got to get my list going.

Hey Erick I know what you mean. That was my favorite song they played. We gotta meet up for a show one day once I get my car situation settled haha.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Hey Erick I know what you mean. That was my favorite song they played. We gotta meet up for a show one day once I get my car situation settled haha.

We should dude, I jut got my truck back from my bro so I got my transportation back.
I would say D.R.I. but a couple friends hit me up to go back down to Houston to catch the show.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by BCF06

We should dude, I jut got my truck back from my bro so I got my transportation back.
I would say D.R.I. but a couple friends hit me up to go back down to Houston to catch the show.
Its cool bro. So would you be down for Immortal? I'm sure there is a junkload of shows yet to be announced. I'm gonna go see Ozzy but I'm not buying my ticket till the day of the show to buy it.  Plus Dave Mustaine said there are still tour dates that need to be announced for North Americal

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I've been jamming a lot of Nevermore lately.
I don't how I wasn't put on earlier, these guys are insane!
pimp.gif

My face when I first heard Jeff Loomis's solo
1291253137516.png

My head literally wanted to explode

I heard (from Phil Labonte) that he improvises all of this solos DURING RECORDING.

That's impressive

Damn Physicx what happened to your group? It almost sounds like a screemo band vocal wise.

Back
Top Bottom