Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Physicx

they do honor them, but they dont televise the metal award
laugh.gif

theyre pretty inconsisent too. metallica will be nominated for the hard rock award one year then metal the next
laugh.gif

recently:

early graves
mammoth grinder
legion

thanks j1

and of course, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUUUUST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dude i forgot check out the Mammoth Grinder/Hatred Surge split 12". the opening track "pulverizer"
eek.gif
pimp.gif

you can stream the whole thing here

MAMMOTH GRINDER/HATRED SURGE SPLIT
Cyclopean Records

Download  Share

sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit - i posted it on facebook and someone said, "this sounds like all the thrashy parts to Hooded Menace's songs fused together and drizzled in sex."
roll.gif
pimp.gif

ErickM713 wrote:
New Obscura song dropped yesterday
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS F*CKING SICK
sick.gif

I'm not gonna lie I thought they were gonna break up after their first album...it happens a lot with these multiband collabos.
laugh.gif

man, $%$@ this computer. i see all these
pimp.gif
's and i know theres a yt vid accompanied by it that i cant see
30t6p3b.gif

anyways, i really dig the newest rotten sound

and i forgot about rammstein tickets and floor is already sold out. like 400 bucks asking price right now too. +!+% that

M4rioL -- Was it you saying that HA got a new vocalist? I like the new sound.

Today:

Dr. Acula
A Day To Remember
Underoath
As I Lay Dying

btw rust, you have a beautiful family
smile.gif
thanks for accepting my fb request

and i HAVE to make an effort to go to this. its the weekend before finals but holy friggin crap

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

M4rioL -- Was it you saying that HA got a new vocalist? I like the new sound.

Yeah, a little less melodic than the first album with the old vocalist and apparently AJ(guitarist) left the band for the 2nd album to work out
laugh.gif

look at the difference between this video and the Digital Veil one I posted

Originally Posted by Physicx

btw rust, you have a beautiful family
smile.gif
thanks for accepting my fb request
Thanks man I appreciate it!

Today I rocked to:

Wolves In The Throne Room
Cream
Trivium
Dropkick Murphys

Helping people move sucks.

Dropkick Murphys... Now with that I feel like picking fights everywhere I go
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how do i jump on this team metal heads thing? dont wanna just add it to the sig without going through the proper channels.

just post your favorite bands, some youtube links and youre good to go

welcome
pimp.gif

anyways, i convinced my prof to let me do my research paper during my proposal today on the local death metal scene. the field where i will be conducting my research? THE KATAKLYSM SHOW TONIGHT! WOOOOOOOO hahahahaha

the last time i did a paper on a show it didnt turn out as good as i hoped :s

hopefully this time around is much better

I remember when I did a paper for my English class on one of my favorite moments of 2010.
It was a tie between the time I saw Megadeth in March and Carnage Tour.
I wrote a 2 page essay on Carnage Tour.
She ended up changing the subject,  I wrote a different paper, she now uses that paper as an example of how papers are supposed to be written for all her classes
pimp.gif

well its great to be on board. my name is John
glasses.gif

playing guitar for 13 years now. was in a band for 3 (RIP)
im more into melodic and/or breakdown driven bands, but clearly this is the only place in the music forum for a guy like me
laugh.gif

yukus not letting me post more than 1 video so here ya go.

Welcome John.
pimp.gif
Honestly I don't like the melodic/breakdown bands because when I hear it the cliche of "You hear them one, you hear them all" comes up. In my opinion the breakthrough band that launched this genre would be The Devil Wears Prada. I compare all other similar bands to TDWP and their not as good. Don't get me wrong I have TDWP albums and Dez Moines is my most played song on my iTunes. But as knowledgeable as I am with the guitar, the riffs tend to be generic and I 
laugh.gif
when super slow breakdowns happen in a song several times. Drums tend to be simple and easy. (I'm a sucker for super fast double bass). I listen to certain bands because they go harder, better, faster, stronger. I watch European soccer because they go harder, better, faster, stronger than American MLS. Catch my drift?

No offense to you or your interests. just an opinion, much respect and love to you and the NT fam here, maybe you can change my opinion about this later.

For the 200 now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I did a paper on the Carnage Tour too last semester
pimp.gif
. I fully described in detail about the solos in Holy Wars and how many times I jizzed my pants. It was Music class so my teacher loved it completely and my final was on the History of metal too.
laugh.gif

100/100 on both
pimp.gif

I never asked though, does anybody play an instrument here? I physically can't
laugh.gif
remember in Malcolm In The Middle how Dewey was super artistic in the end and Malcolm was just smart? I'm Malcolm and my little bro is Dewey, crazy good on the guitar and drums and has his own band that's been doing well, he's only 16, the oldest in his band the rest are around 13. can't play if my life depended on me. My bro learned this song in 2 days

Back
Top Bottom