Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlocking The Truth - Malcolm Brickhouse & Jarad Dawkins
Two 12 year old metal heads, growing up in a hip hop neighborhood, are telling their story! "Unlocking The Truth "

saw those kids in another thread on here. if they come out as a Jimi or an Tosin it'll be
pimp.gif

new Born of Osiris

Also saw them at Mayhem, they were dope. I'd post pics of my Mayhem encounters but Its all on my Instagram if you want to check it out. 3 Finger death punch was terrible as I had predicted and hoped, rest were all pretty good. Emmure was hilarious because I think it was entertainment and bro-metal out the as. Rob Zombie was cool like the first 5 songs he brought out like 3 different robots/monsters like Eddy does for Iron Maiden. also my phone died after Children of Bodom played so that's where my pics stopped at.

IG:itsamemvrio

What are your guys' thoughts on 5 finger Death Punch? I like them but I understand why people don't. I find Ivan Moody has a strange accent for someone being from California.

What are your guys' thoughts on 5 finger Death Punch? I like them but I understand why people don't. I find Ivan Moody has a strange accent for someone being from California.
ehh don't really like em and hate the vocalist but some off their riffs are 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I like their remake of Bad Company and that's about it. I consider them a metal-by-numbers band with a generic, predictable sound that has become popular as of late. Not the worst band out there, and I won't knock anyone for listening to them/liking their music, but that's my opinion.

what an idiot

NEWS
Neo-nazi and black metal star Varg Vikernes arrested in France
16/07 12:11 CET

Black metal musician and neo-Nazi sympathiser Kristian “Varg” Vikernes was arrested in southwestern France on Tuesday after investigators decided he might stage a large “terrorist act”, Interior Minister Manuel Valls said. The police suspect the Norwegian national of planning a “massacre” and searched his house for weapons and explosives.

Vikernes, 40, a well-known black metal musician in Norway, was arrested with his French wife Marie Chachet after she recently bought four rifles, Valls said in a statement.

“Having received the manifesto before (Breivik) committed his crimes and having been sentenced in Norway in the past for murder, this individual, who was close to a neo-Nazi movement, was likely to prepare a large terrorist act,” Valls said.

Cachet, a member of a shooting club, purchased the rifles legally with her shooting permit. “The investigation will notably establish the conditions in which these (rifles) were acquired and their real objective,” Valls said.

The anti-terrorist prosecutor has been put in charge of the investigation. In a statement, the French Ministry of the Interior deemed him “likely to prepare a large-scale act of terrorism”.

Vikernes, the man behind black metal project Burzum, had spent 21 years in prison – the maximum sentence in Norway – for the murder of Øystein Aarseth, known as Euronymous, the guitar player of black metal band Mayhem.

Vikernes had also been convicted of arson attacks on four churches, he was freed in May 2009. He then moved to France with his wife and three children.

Vikernes, a Pagan and vocal neo-Nazi sympathiser, had reportedly received a copy of the manifesto of Anders Behring Breivik, the far-right terrorist responsible for the July 2011 Oslo bombing and Utoeya Massacre which left 77 dead. Breivik was sentenced to 21 years in jail for terrorism on August 2012.

Breivik sending a copy of a manifesto setting out his ideology to Vikernes, an official at the prosecutor’s office said. “That was the origin of the investigation… There were several suspicions that made the services fear he could possibly carry out a violent act,” the official said.

On his website, Vikernes discusses Breivik’s manifesto, but in a post called “War in Europe: Part V – Breivik Unveiled” he also criticises the murderer for killing more innocent Norwegians than Muslims. Vikernes, who describes himself as a “pagan,” accuses Breivik of being a Zionist agent and “Christian loser”.

“If you, dear European nationalists, really want to save Europe (as a biological term) you have to realise that the only thing to do is to cast aside all Christian other international nonsense and embrace only the European (i.e. Pagan) values and ideals and if you like the European deities as well,” said the posting, dated December 13. “If you work for Christianity in any way you work for the Jews. Plain and simple.”

The mayor of Salon La Tour, where Vikernes and his wife lived, said he had been surprised by the arrest. “I didn’t notice anything strange (about Vikernes) other than that he liked to wear military costumes and liked Gothic music,” Jean-Claude Chauffour told French media BFM TV.

Watch a brief documentary made shortly after Varg Vikernes was released from prison following his incarceration for the murder of Euronymous.

Last edited:
what an idiot
NEWS
Neo-nazi and black metal star Varg Vikernes arrested in France
16/07 12:11 CET

Black metal musician and neo-Nazi sympathiser Kristian “Varg” Vikernes was arrested in southwestern France on Tuesday after investigators decided he might stage a large “terrorist act”, Interior Minister Manuel Valls said. The police suspect the Norwegian national of planning a “massacre” and searched his house for weapons and explosives.

Vikernes, 40, a well-known black metal musician in Norway, was arrested with his French wife Marie Chachet after she recently bought four rifles, Valls said in a statement.

“Having received the manifesto before (Breivik) committed his crimes and having been sentenced in Norway in the past for murder, this individual, who was close to a neo-Nazi movement, was likely to prepare a large terrorist act,” Valls said.

Cachet, a member of a shooting club, purchased the rifles legally with her shooting permit. “The investigation will notably establish the conditions in which these (rifles) were acquired and their real objective,” Valls said.

The anti-terrorist prosecutor has been put in charge of the investigation. In a statement, the French Ministry of the Interior deemed him “likely to prepare a large-scale act of terrorism”.

Vikernes, the man behind black metal project Burzum, had spent 21 years in prison – the maximum sentence in Norway – for the murder of Øystein Aarseth, known as Euronymous, the guitar player of black metal band Mayhem.

Vikernes had also been convicted of arson attacks on four churches, he was freed in May 2009. He then moved to France with his wife and three children.

Vikernes, a Pagan and vocal neo-Nazi sympathiser, had reportedly received a copy of the manifesto of Anders Behring Breivik, the far-right terrorist responsible for the July 2011 Oslo bombing and Utoeya Massacre which left 77 dead. Breivik was sentenced to 21 years in jail for terrorism on August 2012.

Breivik sending a copy of a manifesto setting out his ideology to Vikernes, an official at the prosecutor’s office said. “That was the origin of the investigation… There were several suspicions that made the services fear he could possibly carry out a violent act,” the official said.

On his website, Vikernes discusses Breivik’s manifesto, but in a post called “War in Europe: Part V – Breivik Unveiled” he also criticises the murderer for killing more innocent Norwegians than Muslims. Vikernes, who describes himself as a “pagan,” accuses Breivik of being a Zionist agent and “Christian loser”.

“If you, dear European nationalists, really want to save Europe (as a biological term) you have to realise that the only thing to do is to cast aside all Christian other international nonsense and embrace only the European (i.e. Pagan) values and ideals and if you like the European deities as well,” said the posting, dated December 13. “If you work for Christianity in any way you work for the Jews. Plain and simple.”

The mayor of Salon La Tour, where Vikernes and his wife lived, said he had been surprised by the arrest. “I didn’t notice anything strange (about Vikernes) other than that he liked to wear military costumes and liked Gothic music,” Jean-Claude Chauffour told French media BFM TV.

Watch a brief documentary made shortly after Varg Vikernes was released from prison following his incarceration for the murder of Euronymous.
Guys in Norwegian black metal bands crazy. I remember seeing a documentary about metal and a black metal player was being interviewed. The interviewer must have been scared for his life, they were in a castle dungeon looking place and the dude was sipping on a cup of blood. The interviewer asks who inspires his band and he says satan and then continues to sip his drink
laugh.gif
 i need to find the clip

found it

Last edited:
ok so he was arrested and all that and said those things. that clip from Headbanger's Journey made Gaahl seem super evil. Some are about that satanic life while others aren't even the guy who killed the one from Burzum was normal.

This documentary is about the history of Black metal which was good but everyone involved were normal and even the killer was calm. they seemed to matured and realized what they did

ok so he was arrested and all that and said those things. that clip from Headbanger's Journey made Gaahl seem super evil. Some are about that satanic life while others aren't even the guy who killed the one from Burzum was normal.

This documentary is about the history of Black metal which was good but everyone involved were normal and even the killer was calm. they seemed to matured and realized what they did

when is this documentary coming out? i don't really like much black metal but i'm really intereseted in it's history

came out 2008, just finding it was a problem for me. They talk the history, crimes, major bands, and eventual murder. one guy collects enough memorabilia and research and opens an art gallery in London I believe which is where the guy in the beginning and end of the trailer with a white background is doing. He's looking at the history of the music genre that he helped create. I just forgot which band he was in most likely Burzum though.

my favourite Dio song is Rainbow in the Dark and fav Sabbath song is Into the Void
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom