Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New track from the greatest band of all time.

I get the appeal I suppose but Cannibal Corpse really really isn't for me. I've seen them live though. Melodic death metal is my favorite metal genre but regular death metal is something I just can't stand no matter how many chances I give it.

My recent most played metal songs:
Iced Earth when Matt Barlow was their vocalist has some real gems. Love this concept album of the DC Spawn comics, approved by Todd McFarlane himself.

And since I've been playing some Assassin's Creed Valhalla, can't be doing that without some Amon Amarth in my playlist.

Also, if this doesn't get you hyped, I don't know what will. I ****ing loved seeing them play this live. The video below is a live version btw.
The intro gets you hyped straight away and at 6 minutes the hype just goes to another level for the final stretch of the song.

Last edited:
CC definitely has a place in metal legacy and should bow down to it; for that style of death metal. I think it was a summer slaugther tour which was heavily mis-lineuped with some good names, iirc animals as leaders, The Faceless being B2B. anyways It had Cannibal Corpse and they killed it. paid my dues with an OG of just brutal death.

Nile, in the same breath, is up there alongside CC that I can only take so much until I think its just noise, and that takes a lot :lol:. seen them as well.

these vids are unrelated, but recent. trying to find a good collection of go to websites and YT channels to follow.

this is some good stuff. from their bio "crunchy, sludgy, emotive stuff from Toronto"

a palette cleanse of german pirate metal

some doomy death

the revulsion album this page mentioned last months edition was pretty good

BabyKiller138 BabyKiller138 got his wish. new Cannibal corpse album is out

really find myself more and more into black metal. slowly rising into my top 5 metals. nothings gonna be thrash tho

spacious black metal. more like post rock. atmospheric. neo classical stuff from Estonia

BabyKiller138 BabyKiller138 got his wish. new Cannibal corpse album is out

really find myself more and more into black metal. slowly rising into my top 5 metals. nothings gonna be thrash tho

spacious black metal. more like post rock. atmospheric. neo classical stuff from Estonia

Ha! Yeah dude, I’ve been listening to it non stop. It’s a total banger. Best thing they have done in over a decade.

The new French Prog Death Lords of Gojira havce their new album out. lyrically becoming outspoken of the natural tragedies of amazon forests being taken down and genocides of peoples

I stumbled on this band and was like they sound suspiciously like Nile. Turns out their vocalist/guitarist is Dallas Toller Wade

Last edited:
I got it metalheads. Steve Harris’ club Collab with West Ham United
7F12437E-2868-4E24-AC31-8C86F734E958.jpeg
CE21C603-7D93-4ECD-BC38-1087BADF9646.jpeg
625847C8-F306-4638-947D-D05B493EB08E.jpeg

D63CDFE1-7EEC-448E-9403-08A23390D643.jpeg

from bangertv's metal monthly i posted I listened to An Autumn for crippled children's album and its amazing. post black metal and its pretty special. vocals cries of despair and tragedy in the background while blast beats and what would sound like Smashing Pumpkins on a bad tempered day is so dope to me

Invent Animate quickly became one of my favorite bands after discovering them last year. The new song they put out for their upcoming mini EP is just incredible, especially the chorus riff. Their latest album Greyview was easily my AOTY for 2020.

One or two songs of theirs I definitely saved for the collection. dig their style.

This album was good to me. more spins than others

Spirit bae came out with their album. Djent. short EP of like 5 songs

Back
Top Bottom