Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. I like a very broad spectrum of music. Metal being one of the top genres. Anywho--

Venom
As Blood Runs Black
Pierce The Veil

Yeah I got the Live After Death DVD it's great but I've seen so many bootlegs they make it look bad.

Slayer- Show no Mercy
Iron Maiden- A Matter of Life and Death
Rainbow- Rising

Forgot about this thread, we need to keep it alive bros!

Recently Listened Too:

Motionless In White
Asphyx
Pentacle
Morbid Angel
Antigama
Man Must Die

Yall should check out this new group coming out called Exmortus their debut album comes out on the 29th of this month and they sound pretty damn good. Thealbums called IN HATREDS FLAME

Originally Posted by BCF06

Yall should check out this new group coming out called Exmortus their debut album comes out on the 29th of this month and they sound pretty damn good. The albums called IN HATREDS FLAME
Thanks ill check em out for sure

Today

Kreator- riot of violence
Kreator- Commander of the blade
Desruction-bestial invasion

Originally Posted by BCF06

Yall should check out this new group coming out called Exmortus their debut album comes out on the 29th of this month and they sound pretty damn good. The albums called IN HATREDS FLAME

Not bad. I rocked out to most of what I heard. Thanks for the heads up and the suggestion!

Exmortus
Morbid Angel
Whitechapel
H2O

Morbid angels altars of madness is a classic album I listen to it a lot.

Today listening to

Exumer-fallen saint
Decapitated- spheres of madness
Exodus- metal command
Exodus- pirahana
Razor- evil invaders

Here's my contribution:
devil.gif

Well I'm new to NT, but right now I can't really stop listening to Arsis' Diamond for Disease EP. Quite possibly their best work?

Originally Posted by fdls4life

Well I'm new to NT, but right now I can't really stop listening to Arsis' Diamond for Disease EP. Quite possibly their best work?

yes indeed their best cd ever i did like united in regret and celebration of guilt but diamon tops both easily.Im not diggin the new cd as much i need togive it a better listen maybe.

Today for me Morgoth( great old school german death metal)

Nice contribution aJ23Kb8 im glad to see some interest in black metal i enjoy Behemoth alot i saw them once live they put on an amazing show. Your welcomeinto the team if you like.

I know this aint metal but anybody listen to GG Allin. I was looking through all of my CD's and completely forgot about him, I never hear anybody talkabout him.

dude is every very interesting i was actually reading about him the other day and watching vids of him on youtube i plan on trying to track down hated the ggallin documentary

Yeah dude was crazy but interesting at the same time. I've seen that hated DVD but I never did get it. I messed up up because I saw it for 5.99 but Ican't remember why I didnt get it. I've seen it sold online for pretty cheap you just gotta find it. You might want to check his website. The one Iwant to get is when he came to San Antonio. He began singing and all of a sudden everybody ran on stage to beat him up. He ended up leaving with a broken armand a bunch of stitches. My uncle said he was going to go when he came in the early 90's but he got drunk with a bunch of friends and never made it.

I didnt. But that would have been sweet sweetness.

Where is everyone lately?!

Anywho,

Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
August Burns Red
Despised Icon
Azusa

I'm subscribed to this thread for sure. Want to try to get some discussion of music going instead of just listing bands?

Anybody heard the new After the Burial album? And if so, had you heard their first album?

I really like how their sound has progressed while at the same time they kept the defining elements which make their sound unique. If that makes sense, good,if not, I'm not the best at explaining things. But yeah, I love the new album.

Originally Posted by fdls4life

I'm subscribed to this thread for sure. Want to try to get some discussion of music going instead of just listing bands?

Anybody heard the new After the Burial album? And if so, had you heard their first album?

I really like how their sound has progressed while at the same time they kept the defining elements which make their sound unique. If that makes sense, good, if not, I'm not the best at explaining things. But yeah, I love the new album.

Nice fam. I'll have to give that a solid listen. As for me:

Dark Side Of The Moon. Self explanitory. not metal I understand. lol
Nightwish
Sonata Arctica
Symphony X
All That Remains
His Irate Life

Back
Top Bottom