Team USA strikes again....Kidd unhappy

Just don't package Farmar into any dealings, because that can be our future PG, and I'm sure Farmar would learn a lot from Kidd.

if that's the case, then why did the lakers draft Javaris Crittendon? The trigger should have been pulled on the Kidd deal last year by the lakers. IfBynum can't crack the starting rotation in year 3 with a weak front court, then why not make the deal?

I wanted Kidd to the Lakers last year but not anymore
laugh.gif

im all for trading farmar and kwame for kidd......too bad that died. but maybe they'll want to do it again with kwames contract expiring and farmar lookinglike a stud.

while i don't want to trade farmar since i like him, i think crittenton will fill in just as fine.

Kidd is also a problem on the offensive end for the Nets. He looks slower this year and he still has no jump shot.

the Nets don't need Bynum or Farmar anymore with the emergence of Sean Williams and Marcus Williams still with alot of protential. That leaves Lamar Odom which by any means even if the contract was up which it isn't, wouldn't help the deal happen. Thorn and stefanick would also not take kwame brown in the deal.

Thank You iLLscan

no one seems to get it. Jb 23 made a point about vince and being hurt which as a net has been rare. Mitch blew it laker fans, GET OVER IT.

With cook and evans being traded today too, those would be other players if I was forced to trade kidd that I would want to take. No one cares about farmarbeing a stud when we have marcus who has potential as well.

We have a slew of big men now and adding brown and that great expriring contract of his wouldn't be good for the team.

Boone isn't even being used and now it looks like he will be used for trade bait in the near future.

The only way you'll see Kidd in purple and yellow is if he borrows a suit from craig saiger's closet.

We'll take him. We may not need him the way we are playing, but if we could get a nice deal I would do it.

I wouldn't trade Bynum for Kidd at this point. but as much as I like Farmar, I'd package him with Kwame for Kidd. maybe throw in Mo Evans or Cook...

oh wait
laugh.gif

but Farmar, Kwame, 1st round pick for Kidd. get THAT done mitch.

No doubt if Kidd grumbles enough, he'll get out of NJ.

I'd love for him to stay but he's right... the Nets haven't changed much. And he's probably watching Boston run through the L like "damn,they're in OUR division". Not to mention Orlando looking stronger than anyone thought. And teams like Detroit, Toronto, and Cleveland hovering at 500but capable of going on a streak. Miami, Washington, and Chicago rounding out the list of teams who you know will improve before the year is done.

That's 9 teams (including NJ). So he's figuring if they don't shape up, then they'll be out.

I personally think they can get deep into the playoffs this year. But he needs to give the team some time to gel.

id keep bynum and farmar and trade odom for kidd...thats a good one!!!...kidd does what odom does rebound and dish...kidd can do that and more bring kidd toLA!!!...throw in sasha or kwame or even both

yeah i can see it now marbury,jerome james, and fredric weiss's contract for kidd and carter. the knicks can finally have the players they wanted for everbecause we just want starbury back in jersey.

Please that is not even funny. The laker fans and their dreams are bad enough but now knick fans have to chime in come on. The lakers have a better chance ofgetting him with Lamar Odom than marbury straight up.

Now dallas is intriguing gritty. Terry and howard and maybe I would look it over.

This has become into a lakers post
laugh.gif
, but nah i bet my bottom dollar kobe has the last say in whether a trade will go through for the lakers.

Kidd doesn't get this team anywhere past the second round especially with kwame leaving. I think D-Fish is good enough to hold down the PG spot untilFarmar takes it. If anything the lakers need a big man who can Rebound and play D Consistently which is why i say go after J.O or even try to get Camby. Jasonkidd is like putting a band-aid on a sinking boat.

wait, so now the laker fans feel that odom will not be traded? Please, kidd for farmar and brown WILL NOT happen laker fans.

You know if this was Kobe being traded, you guys would freak if you got collins and marcus Williams for him so do it both ways. Garnett was traded for a slewof young players and the promising Jefferson. Now, the nets need to settle on trading the last point guard of his kind for two players on your bench.

Remeber laker fans, we didn't have carter and a new contract done last year and now have him locked at 15 mil a year for the next 4 yrs.

We are willing to give you guys Collins for a laker girl and some basketballs if you guys are willing to that?

Do it mitch! LOL

Back
Top Bottom