Team USA strikes again....Kidd unhappy

^ I won't lie, you make a good argument.

So you wouldn't mind trading Odom; just not for Kidd? You would someone who would fill a necessary position for us, not someone who's old, andcontributing to a position we're logjammed at.

And you wouldn't mind trading for Kidd; just not at too high of a price, and Odom is too high of a price for you?

I can see where you're coming from.

Maybe 'Kidd for Sasha + Kwame + Coby + cash + 1st round picks' is in the works.

Do it, Mitch!

laugh.gif

So you wouldn't mind trading Odom; just not for Kidd? You would someone who would fill a necessary position for us, not someone who's old, and contributing to a position we're logjammed at.

And you wouldn't mind trading for Kidd; just not at too high of a price, and Odom is too high of a price for you?
exactly, but the chances of the Nets actually "giving" us Kidd are very slim

Alright, since this was started I've have seen alot of proposals for Kidd:

Kidd for Brown and Farmar
Kidd for Odom
Kidd for Odom and Bynum

and now

Kidd for brown, sasha, a kid who looks like he was on happy days (congrats on the paycheck by the way), and some picks.

Wow, Mitch would be a real genius if he did this trade. But lets go over Mitch's record on trades:

Shaq for Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, Brian Grant, 1st round pick
Gary Payton and Rick Fox for Chris Mihm, Chucky Atkins, Marcus Banks (which was later changed)
Caron Butler and Chucky Atkins for Kwame Brown and Laron Profit (My personal favorite)

Um, If you guys had Jerry West as your GM, you would be able to get Kidd for your junk on the bench and possibly us giving up a pick in the deal. The lakershave been able to deal good players and not acquire anything in return. So to think that the nets would deal kidd for junk is pretty slim.

Now yes, he did draft bynum and signed Mo Evans (he'll look good in orlando and trading to shooters for a defensive dunker, works out right?)

Laker fans deserve better than what you guys have. Mitch will not be able to get this deal done. You guys never should of traded Caron. Hey, lets trade ourbest player's good friend on the team for a former Number 1 pick (whisper voice... Michael Jordan drafted him..heads nod) and a future number 1 pick in thed-league.

It was nice to see kidd have a triple double tonight versus the blazers though

oh no, I know that it was just a thought but if you have read my previous posts here I was just adding it to the frustration that Kidd will be traded like heis a reserve on the bench that gets no run.

You know as a laker fan and one of the few that Kidd would be hard to get.

^ My mock proposal wasn't even a thought, though. It was completely comical.

I know that the Nets aren't going to let Kidd go for cheap.

But keep in mind, when a player is disgruntled and wants out, I mean, look who Garnett was just traded for.

Back
Top Bottom