Tebow = Heisman Winner

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Chris Wells is winning the Heisman next year, with Terrelle Pryor leading us to the Rose Bowl

..You aint heard?! Pryors goin to Oregon
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

You know Im playin

Originally Posted by don23lucia

same here. i went to HS with the kid and he was a chill dude and good person.
i thought he was home schooled and just played for Nease?

he was but he still came to the school for the last 2 periods of the day to start workin out. I played bball with him a few times when JV and varsitypracticed.

u know you like almost all the most hated teams ever

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What can I say....
Congrats to Tim Teabag......
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

And there is NO WAY in hell Percy Harvin is gonna win the Heisman....

And this just opened up the gates for a freshman to have a spectacular season and have a legit chance at the Heisman.....

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

..You aint heard?! Pryors goin to Oregon imageimage.

eek.gif
since when????

i heard he had some more interest in them, but don't tell me he already visited and committed?

im j/p... he just tryin to make it intresting.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

I always feel sorry for these sorry QBs (like Tebow) who, 10 years from now, will be back standing next to Tim Brown at the Heisman ceremony.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jason White and Eric Crouch sightings
eek.gif
roll.gif

You could tell ESPN wanted to Tebow to win with the way his montage lasted longer and was shown after everybody else's. Congrats to him though.

And this just opened up the gates for a freshman to have a spectacular season and have a legit chance at the Heisman.....
AP did this a few years back... being the runner-up to Leinart as a freshman

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Shows the voters don't watch the games but look at stats.

they only consider you if you go to a big name school.

if they looked at stats alone then colt should have been a runaway winner last year and he played against tougher competition last year than this.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

AP did this a few years back... being the runner-up to Leinart as a freshman

Yeah...But no one thought we was really gonna win it.....

The HYPE will double and the HATE will triple

You're right about the hate part but as for the hype...who really thinks Tebow is gonna be doing big things after college? Too me his stats are bloatedbecause of the system he is in and all those 5 yards or less TD runs he had. Florida didn't even play for the SEC championship so stop basking in the hateand telling yourself "everyone hates the best".

roll.gif

Its over timmy won it FLORIDA will be preseason number 1 next year and he will be the favorite to win it again like we said

Back
Top Bottom