Teen Girl Shoots her dad with Arrow For taking away cell Phone

Originally Posted by Furrell

This generation of kids is disgusting.
Thank you for generalizing my generation based off of one mentally-troubled kid's psychotic outburst. Appreciate that.

30t6p3b.gif

Hey kid, you want your own cell phone? Go get a job and get one yourself
laugh.gif

Hey kid, you want your own cell phone? Go get a job and get one yourself
laugh.gif

Man I thought I was the only one who raised an eyebrow at the fact that she ran into the woods with the weaponry.
Could you imagine if shorty started dropping cats one by one?

Man I thought I was the only one who raised an eyebrow at the fact that she ran into the woods with the weaponry.
Could you imagine if shorty started dropping cats one by one?

she's been caught

[h1]Mason County girl shoots dad with a hunting bow, deputies say[/h1]

Posted by Queenie Wong and Susan Gilmore

Update, 10:20 a.m., Thursday, May 26, 2011:

A 15-year-old Mason County girl is in custody after she allegedly shot her father with a bow and arrow. She reportedly shot him after he grounded her and took away her cellphone.

The incident happened about 8 p.m. Wed. in the Tee Lake area of Tahuya. The girl lived alone with her 35-year-old father, according to Mason County Sheriff’s Det. William Adam.

“He was doing some parental discipline. She was doing something he didn’t approve it,

she's been caught

[h1]Mason County girl shoots dad with a hunting bow, deputies say[/h1]

Posted by Queenie Wong and Susan Gilmore

Update, 10:20 a.m., Thursday, May 26, 2011:

A 15-year-old Mason County girl is in custody after she allegedly shot her father with a bow and arrow. She reportedly shot him after he grounded her and took away her cellphone.

The incident happened about 8 p.m. Wed. in the Tee Lake area of Tahuya. The girl lived alone with her 35-year-old father, according to Mason County Sheriff’s Det. William Adam.

“He was doing some parental discipline. She was doing something he didn’t approve it,

Back
Top Bottom