Teens mock, laugh at disabled man as he drowns.

how does it not play into this one but everytime theres an "event" its always prioritized

now theyre looking into legislation for situations like this

does that make race a factor now?

had they been white its well boys will be boys

now cuz they black they wanna write up a law to retroactively charge them ill bet

The action of not helping I can somewhat understand...if you don't know how to swim and you try to save a drowning person then 2 people might die...they may have not even known he was disabled...the legal formalities...legislation..race angle...i can see how that can come into play but that's not what I initially thought of when I watched this.. What immediately jumped out to me first and foremost was damb a guy just drowned and then the comments of the kids...the jokes...the morals.

Coulda been white kids...coulda been asian kids whatever. I still woulda thought the same.

now cuz they black they wanna write up a law to retroactively charge them ill bet

Silly of them to stand up for the drowning victim.....who was also black. Oh wait, that doesn't help out your "because they're black I bet" angle.

Please continue to "entertain" us lol.

:lol: @ you thinking they wanna write up a law where people have to call for help simply cuz the kids were black.

"Florida" mentality? There is a certain mentality involved here, but it stems more from a lack of parental guidance and responsibility and an entitlement culture which celebrates selfishness,ignorance and materialism over human decency. This mentality is prevalent in many places and has more to do with hood/ghetto American culture than it does with Florida.

Fixed.

Honestly ask yourself, are they so different in their contempt for human life from, say, Mitch McConnell?

Pretty sure he wasn't disabled. My girl used to know dudes girlfriend.

I can understand not physically helping via swimming out there (**** going out there with the gators), but god damn, call for help instead of videotaping. Look for a boat or something. Hope it haunts those kids as adults.

The potential charge is that they didn't report the death...this is not a new charge.

im not watching that and sorry if this has been asked but what was he doing in there?

those teens are stupid af... everyone is so desensitized nowadays. laughing at a man dying right in front of them

im not watching that and sorry if this has been asked but what was he doing in there?

those teens are stupid af... everyone is so desensitized nowadays. laughing at a man dying right in front of them

I think i read he got in an argument with his girl and left the crib. Maybe he was angry or depressed?

Am I wrong to say if I were those kids parents I def wouldn't want my child jumping in a body of water trying to save someone they don't know? They shouldn't have been laughing and should have called 911, but they're not obligated to jump in there and save dude. This is click bait for a racist. Now they have another example to use when they call blacks monkeys and not human.

No ones getting at them for not jumping in to try and save dude. I mean if they arent strong swimmers its putting themselves in danger especially since that was a grown man in the water and they are teens. People are getting at them for not calling for help or doing anything and laughing at dudes final moments.

Am I wrong to say if I were those kids parents I def wouldn't want my child jumping in a body of water trying to save someone they don't know? They shouldn't have been laughing and should have called 911, but they're not obligated to jump in there and save dude. This is click bait for a racist. Now they have another example to use when they call blacks monkeys and not human.
Who's saying they should have jumped in the water to save the guy? People shouldn't endanger themselves trying to provide aid they're not equipped or trained to do. What they do need to do is immediately call emergency services.

Who said they were obligated to jump in? If anything, just call 911.

Who's saying they should have jumped in the water to save the guy? People shouldn't endanger themselves trying to provide aid they're not equipped or trained to do. What they do need to do is immediately call emergency services.
How do we know that they didn't call before the video was started?

Because he died on July 9 and the body was recovered from the water on July 14th...? Authorities were not aware of the death prior to these idiots posting the video on youtube.

ezgif-2-c683cd7226.gif

trying to charge them retroactively

make an example out of them

jus shows how race plays a factor even when yall dont wanna admit it

The laughing and joking at a dying human is horrible.
But these idiots really posted that on YouTube.

Really.

trying to charge them retroactively

make an example out of them

jus shows how race plays a factor even when yall dont wanna admit it

from the article you posted above:

Five teenagers who taunted a drowning man while recording his death from afar may face criminal charges, a Florida police chief said Friday.
Cocoa Police Chief Michael Cantaloupe said Friday he will recommend the state attorney prosecute the teens under a statute that requires a person with knowledge of a death to notify a medical examiner. The state attorney will decide whether to file the charges, which would be a misdemeanor under that statute.
The chief's statement was a shift.

It's a technicality, but they fall under this umbrella. Watching dude die then posting it on social media? That's all kinds of stupid. A lesson SHOULD be learned from this. If they didn't want to help, fine...but to sit there an make a mockery of the situation? It's idiotic.

No different than those who are being charged in the Penn State frat hazing death. I think it was either 16 or 19 people at the last count.

i get the lesson that SHOULD BE learned from this and that they fall under the "umbrella"

what im saying is would any of that have been applied if these were white kids?

i just feel like the moral police on here are coming down extra hard because they are black

im not trying to condone what they did or didnt do, im just saying this call for "justice" plays along racial lines too

Back
Top Bottom