Teens mock, laugh at disabled man as he drowns.

Dude reaching again like that thread about shorty from the olympic gymnastics team with the "black face"

I'm not coming down extra hard because they're black I'm coming down extra hard because they are terrible human beings lol.

I would come down with the same amount of force if they were my race

Wanna guess the races of those involved/associated in the penn state hazing death?

It's your business if you want to get involved to some capacity if you see someone in distress. If you don't, that's your choice and I'm honestly fine with it. In this particular situation, where I have an issue is the fact that a mockery was made of a man dying by those teens. It's horrible.

Yeah I'm just too old to be going back and forth on here.

Not even going to entertain this nonsense.

but u were wliing to when i called them self hating

you disagreed and came up with every other label

ignoring how self hate leads to lack of empathy etc

if its a convo you not ready for that fine but its not nonsense

My guy, the point folks are trying to get across is that not everything has to boil down to race.

That's the thing about Niketalk. Race is brought into EVERYTHING, unless the people at fault are melanated, then we get, "it isn't about race" or "race has nothing to do with it", or some far reach in an attempt to ultimately lay blame on whites. Lmao, stay biased NT.

but u were wliing to when i called them self hating

you disagreed and came up with every other label

ignoring how self hate leads to lack of empathy etc

if its a convo you not ready for that fine but its not nonsense

This isn't hate, it is apathy and lack of respect for human life.

We live in such a morally disgusting country.

Can't think of a developed nation with an equally cancerous population of citizens.

Back
Top Bottom