Teeth Whitening

Okay NT I bought the Optic White pack today; Double pack toothpaste, mouthwash, and the brush. Cost me $20 all together but its worth it. Its basically advanced whitening strips. After using it my mouth feels cleaner than anything. I recommend this pack mixed with regular use of whitening strips.

Enjoy a cleaner mouth :smile:

just remember, white does not necessarily mean CLEAN and healthy. White teeth just means . . . white teeth. It doesn't do anything for gum disease (or even cavities).

Brush and floss regularly (you'd be surprised how many people DON'T floss). Get a new toothbrush every 4-6 months and see the dentist (and hygienist) every 6 months for at least a cleaning.

Last edited:
^^^^Read the update I posted an hour ago. My mouth is signifigantly cleaner. I do go to the dentist every 6 months as well

Day 4 of the hydrogen peroxide thing. I don't think it's doing anything :rofl: And I don't see anyway its going to magically do something in the next 3 days.

Day 4 of the hydrogen peroxide thing. I don't think it's doing anything :rofl: And I don't see anyway its going to magically do something in the next 3 days.

You must have faith brotha... You will soon be feeling the sweet taste of victory..

Hydrogen peroxide never worked for me when I tried it 2 or 3 years ago, but im not sure what % I was using, 

I don't know if my teeth are any whiter, but after using the peroxide and then brushing they seem to get cleaner than brushing and rinsing with listerine. 

so far, the combination of Optic White and HP (not diluted) every morning and night is definitely showing some progress. My tongue feels strange, though. Gonna start diluting.

when yall say your tongues feel strange does it feel strange only after you use HP or is it a persistent feeling throughout the day?

^ i think u posed to dilute the peroxide, dont know how true this is but i can remember a while ago my dad tellin me that if u keep usin peroxide withot diluting it u gon start growin white hairs on yo tongue

For ya'll with the weird taste, invest in one of these. Some of you might already have these to help get rid of bad breath

^^^^

sick.gif
Hope thats not true

Certain lifestyle habits and conditions can make people more likely to develop black hairy tongue. They include:

poor oral hygiene
smoking tobacco
drinking a lot of coffee or tea
using antibiotics (which may disrupt the normal balance of bacteria in the mouth)
being dehydrated
taking medications that contain the chemical bismuth (such as Pepto-Bismol for upset stomach)
not producing enough saliva
regularly using mouthwash that contains peroxide, witch hazel, or menthol
getting radiation therapy to the head and neck

:x

My stuff uses %1 Hydrogen Peroxide ill be good. I think that may be rare cases too.... because i don't have a black tongue and I use mouthwash reguarly

Used HP for two days. (Once on Monday, and again today.)

One of my co-workers complimented my teeth.

I don't think this is something I will regularly do. Maybe 2 or 3 times a week. It works, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom