Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

His next album gonna be flames

48d54319e156db0566b600ce29f36fb7.jpg

This whole **** was like some experiment on hip hop fans and culture. The son of the chairman of univeral music group was funding him.

They try to manufacture artist with fake independent appeal and they got a deal the whole time.

These labels instigate rap beefs and control the algorithm. They guilty too.

Good to hear bro
real talk
not being sarcastic just real
u dont think its a lil disrespectful to say it
like i mean i dont hear mexicans calling each other slurs
and im sure wouldnt take kindly to a non mexican person saying a slur
as a "term of endearment"
u get what i mean
like try looking at it from another point of view

real talk
u get what i mean
Damn that's crazy never thought of it like that
Thanks bro

real talk
u get what i mean

Back when I was alot younger mexican gang members in LA would call each other racial slurs. But they didn't use the N-word out of respect for the black people in the neighborhood.

I'm catching up on a few pages.

So if I have this straight Mike Dunleavy is a Mexican, attended a HBCU, doesn't know the definition of latino, uses the N-word openly and has a strong opinion about black culture.

If I don't have the facts right then I apologize and edit but if I'm right then homme's is low key niketalks version of Tekashi69. Alot of violations and contradictions.

Son you was in that thread through the whole trail defending a piece of **** racist. It's all still there. :lol:

No, I was defending a fair trial. you can see me in the first few pages disgusted at the Sanford PD for how they handled evidence. The replies you posted where about the media bias. You guys wouldn't doubt Foxnews is biased, but keep quiet when the other side is biased...

Dude always gets in his feelings when blatant racism gets called out. A hit devil will holler.

eh, I just think it's annoying that EVERY thread gets sidetracked to find "suspected" racists, my initial reply was sarcasm.
You guys blatantly marginalize any alternative opinion then wonder why the REAL racists hide and then show up on election day and vote for that Clown in office. I think it's a sign of the times.

Being accused of being a racist or even upsetting you guys doesn't sit well with me. I have never changed my screenname or been banned/suspended for racism. Can you at least give me the benefit of a doubt? I apologize if you guys are upset, I'll honestly just stop posting on political issues considering it's a sneaker message board.
I wish you all have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom