Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Sidebar: who’s the biggest troll of recent times, trump or 69? Trump might be the winner. He got the whole country look this thread.

I mean, how did this s**show with dunleavy vs. niketalk begin? Over the definition what a Hispanic is?

He said WAY more than that but we know what time you on too.

so why u quoted da weakest of weak sauce thay basically made his point? :lol: u posed to have da ether on deck ready to fire, pun intended.

bet you won't find one ninjahood reply in that zimmerman-trayvon thread, you know why? cuz I wasn't here, and frankly what I quoted is what happened, da end.

Last edited:
so why u quoted da weakest of weak sauce thay basically made his point? :lol: u posed to have da ether on deck ready to fire, pun intended.

bet you won't find one ninjahood reply in that zimmerman-trayvon thread, you know why? cuz I wasn't here, and frankly what I quoted is what happened, da end.

We can quote a whole bunch of **** of you riding Trump. :lol:

Like I said everybody here know what you about, you know the **** you've post. Stop playing dumb.

it's called discovery, once all that stuff is made public in trial it's basically for da public.

just count this as a bunch of dumb crooks doing dumb things in areas with cameras and videos running 24/7.
Nah, not the way that they're leaking immediately on YouTube.

You got it though.

Back
Top Bottom