Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

If this dude has any sort of platform after this... who am I kidding, he will :smh: Past few years been feeling like a matrix glitch.

I go back and forth on that because since he turned rat (or got exposed as a the rat was) the shine on him has dimmed. People was attracted to the circus of 69, more than his actual music. The image, the trollin he needed all that to get to where he was. That image is gone now.

But the fact that people even bought into him says a lot. Folks was defending his actions back then and some still are now so maybe they'll continue riding for 69. :lol:

And when we see people keep saying "well he was poppin in these streets..." just shows people will support ANYTHING as long as it's popular and getting attention.

Point of order - Griselda out of Buffalo, not NYC.

I recall a time when NY was so arrogant with this "gatekeeper" nonesense that if you wasnt from the 5 boroughs you was wack...no matter what.

Bammas quick to cut the rope once they climb it. Wasnt like that at first.

Also DC was the Foamposite capital of the United States in the 90's.

I traveled a lot back then and DC was reppin Foams like Califormia was reppin Dickies / Chucks or NY was reppin Avirex.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with stating facts.

Hip Hop started in the Bronx...but the music Hip Hop stands on didnt.

Nothing new under the Sun.

Just a different way to deliver it.
NY is NY. now *****s want to separate? if we're keeping it 100, Griselda doesn't exist without NYC PERIOD.
that goes for every member of Griselda including daringer.

we can keep going I have all day. ppl taking shots but their whole lifestyle revolves around what came out of nyc.

that's what i'm trying to say. ppl are too comfortable and we let them be comfortable.
i'm cool with anybody in any state but respect should be had.

All facts. I am, however, tired of DC cats acting like the foams wasn't a dope *** shoe everyone liked. That's like saying NYC made Jordans popular. JORDAN made jordans popular.

Dead azzz man ni***hs will say they created everything under the sun ...u cant win debates with them type of dudes though just best to let them think what they do

so? NY = East coast.

Fugees was from Jersey.

da LOX & DMX from Yonkers.

Prodigy was from Hempstead Long Island.

Rakim was from near Dear Park NY, also in Long Island.

Yes, and Griselda is from BUFFALO not NYC.

We getting really fact averse right now.

NYC does not = East Coast

East Coast = East Coast

Griselda records recycled vintage 90s ny rap & it worked to their benefits props

so? NY = East coast.

Fugees was from Jersey.

da LOX & DMX from Yonkers.

Prodigy was from Hempstead Long Island.

Rakim was from near Dear Park NY, also in Long Island.

Nah man its a difference from surrounding counties outside of boroughs (westchester / nassau & suffolk) compared to upstate lol ...upstate is a different world & hours away ...just share the same state...it was always ny (city ) ———-upstate ny dudes never really rocked with them dudes upnorth..they never claimed us & we never claimed upstate on some “ny unity” sh*t dudes in the city rep they borough more then ny unity

NY is a mish mop of California, The South, and Chicago :lol: :rofl:. No identity.

They been stealing since that trash a*** Bobby Shmurda song.

Bloods and Crips in NYC :rofl: :lol:

I guess NY like, the Europeans came and gentrified our boroughs, let’s gentrify other rap regions :lol:

Siphoning from EVERY Tom, ****, and Harry

Elaborate. You’re in a bubble if you think that NY Bloods and Crips aren’t official.

Yes, and Griselda is from BUFFALO not NYC.

We getting really fact averse right now.

NYC does not = East Coast

East Coast = East Coast
shout out ruff buff...

BUT

first place they went to for validation was to Webster hall. facts.
first ppl embracing them and passing the torch was wu. facts.
and they sought that for a reason. this isn't hate or a shot or anything, I rock with them heavily as everyone here should as the whole east coast should...but it is what it is.
NYC has been and still is the king of the northeast. also facts.
its cool, philly, jersey, etc. still cool in my book, i'm still rocking with all of them and would go at whoever for what they've done for the culture.

but NYC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and that's that.

got 3 broads running nyc rap right now and y’all still poppin ****...and none of em can really rap
One of em is a proud snake and he’s y’all top dawg

Cot damn y’all fell off
tenor.gif

Nah man its a difference from surrounding counties outside of boroughs (westchester / nassau & suffolk) compared to upstate lol ...upstate is a different world & hours away ...just share the same state...it was always ny (city ) ———-upstate ny dudes never really rocked with them dudes upnorth

Syracuse?

and it's literally da same logic, CL smooth, heavy D, pete rock are all from Mount Vernon...

Back
Top Bottom