Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Y’all want NY to be NY again so bad y’all are latching on to a child troll who can’t rap. It’s really sad now.

Grown men caping for this guy is making y’all look funny. Yall posting other snitches just to try and validate this kid. It’s funny how to watch the heel turn

Periodt.

/thread

ninjahood ninjahood instead of bashing the TAN music thread ... come in there and see what hip hop looks like. Got to take a break from reggaeton b. :lol:

see that's where we messed up. allowing ppl from the middle of nowhere to tell us about music we invented.
hov was right, we need a board.
labels got the game all messed up and a whole generation of fans don't even understand what makes hip hop dope at this point.

*****s forgot we gave em hip hop in the first place...talking about when snoop came through. snoop is cool but lets not act like tribe, wu, rakim, run, jay, nas, the whole roc, dipset, g unit, etc. didn't come from nyc. if we never made music again *****s would still owe us. we gave a planet a whole lifestyle to come up in.

smh at the slander.

Why yall say NY is back what do you mean?

i'll bite.
mainstream wise nicki, jay, 69 stayed on those charts. is that not factually accurate?
underground we have Bronson, roc Marciano, the whole Griselda records roster, da cloth, etc. check the boom bap thread I made.
drill we got shef g, 22gz, all those dudes.
we also have young ma and ppl can say what they want she def bringing the feeling back.

I can keep going and post examples via youtube.
but that slander **** needs to stop. bar for bar ny on top period, production wise we coming back, tape for tape we have the best consistency and all this is facts.
the crazy part is this time upstate is coming for the throne.

NY is a mish mop of California, The South, and Chicago :lol: :rofl:. No identity.

They been stealing since that trash a*** Bobby Shmurda song.

Bloods and Crips in NYC :rofl: :lol:

I guess NY like, the Europeans came and gentrified our boroughs, let’s gentrify other rap regions :lol:

Siphoning from EVERY Tom, ****, and Harry

but that slander **** needs to stop. bar for bar ny on top period, production wise we coming back, tape for tape we have the best consistency and all this is facts.

it’s this same arrogance that took away the light from y’all.

still there’s no hits being made out of NYC as of right now.

Last edited:
i'll bite.
mainstream wise nicki, jay, 69 stayed on those charts. is that not factually accurate?
underground we have Bronson, roc Marciano, the whole Griselda records roster, da cloth, etc. check the boom bap thread I made.
drill we got shef g, 22gz, all those dudes.
we also have young ma and ppl can say what they want she def bringing the feeling back.

No troll, no slander. Yall mean yall back to form, not necessarily on top of the charts.

Not true but if it were how are we stealing some **** we invented???

Soul music was invented.... in the SOUTH. Blues, Jazz, etc. in which y’all SAMPLED a lot. So hey, it was an even exchange. Them Jamaicans and most creators got roots..... IN THE SOUTH and Caribbean :lol:

it’s this same arrogance that took away the light away from y’all.

still there’s no hits being made out of NYC as of right now.
na it's not arrogance its facts.
The problem is we've been soft and we've allowed shot after shot to be taken with no response so ppl feel comfortable.

Ppl saying NY not NY but then think its arrogance when we tell the truth.

BUT BUT BUT
GRISELDA..........
:lol:
Yep. You know the vibes. Watch this next year. Come back to this post.

Soul music was invented.... in the SOUTH. Blues, Jazz, etc. in which y’all SAMPLED a lot. So hey, it was an even exchange. Them Jamaicans and most creators got roots..... IN THE SOUTH and Caribbean :lol:
And all of that comes from west Africa. How far back are we going?
Hip hop is a NY invention period.

The funny thing is finessence finessence and debso debso are pretty much saying the same thing. Yea, NY lost itself and was kinda trying to be the south. Ya boy Daniel kinda killed all that and NY is going back to NY. Of course, WE don't know, we not there.

This thread right now

giphy.gif

Streets are a myth. Nobody rode for nip. That get away driver still breathing. This ***** gonna walk the streets unscathed

Same way y’all bloods and crips obsessed with Cali
Funny thing is theyll say they dont care about them cali ni***hs & that its different i never understood that considering u using blood rocking red flags & saying suwoo....

Upstate ny is getting busy on the rap tip i mess with some of the young boys from the city music but its no doubt its chicago drill (which ive seen some atlanta heads say chicago dudes bit off the atlanta trap sound..which ive heard memphis dudes take responsibility for atlanta trap...the cycle doesnt end of people claiming something..us black people that is... i dont see whites asians going hard for sh*t like that....dc heads will argue till the world blow about who bit them for foams & new balances ..ni***hs crazy )

Streets are a myth. Nobody rode for nip. That get away driver still breathing. This ***** gonna walk the streets unscathed

Word ...before the end of the year is up the “nippsey is a god “ hype will fade away & thats that...realistically speaking nippsey mouth is part to blame for getting hisself bodied but overall dudes talking this “let me have eric” talk i aint buying (never brought) dudes said despite him being a snitch he was a known shooter which is why he was walking around freepy to begin with

Upstate ny is getting busy on the rap tip i mess with some of the young boys from the city music but its no doubt its chicago drill (which ive seen some atlanta heads say chicago dudes bit off the atlanta trap sound..which ive heard memphis dudes take responsibility for atlanta trap...the cycle doesnt end of people claiming something..us black people that is... i dont see whites asians going hard for sh*t like that....dc heads will argue till the world blow about who bit them for foams & new balances ..ni***hs crazy )

All facts. I am, however, tired of DC cats acting like the foams wasn't a dope *** shoe everyone liked. That's like saying NYC made Jordans popular. JORDAN made jordans popular.

Point of order - Griselda out of Buffalo, not NYC.

I recall a time when NY was so arrogant with this "gatekeeper" nonesense that if you wasnt from the 5 boroughs you was wack...no matter what.

Bammas quick to cut the rope once they climb it. Wasnt like that at first.

Also DC was the Foamposite capital of the United States in the 90's.

I traveled a lot back then and DC was reppin Foams like Califormia was reppin Dickies / Chucks or NY was reppin Avirex.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with stating facts.

Hip Hop started in the Bronx...but the music Hip Hop stands on didnt.

Nothing new under the Sun.

Just a different way to deliver it.

Interet changed the game when it comes to personal style / culture.

You used to be able to tell where someone might be from just by looking at them.

Not so much these days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom