Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

If this dude has any sort of platform after this... who am I kidding, he will :smh: Past few years been feeling like a matrix glitch.
Nah just that this generation is trash
They’re dumb
Don’t have morals
They don’t stand for nothing
And fall for anything
Real talk the whole world is like a present day sodom and Gomorrah
Like even if u don’t believe the Bible
These times describe that perfectly

These e nerds and white people dont care about street rules :lol:. Dude got the biggest promo u could ever have right now. He going platinum when he get out.

Funny thing is dude is a troll, a funny one. He gonna rap about the same **** when he first step out.

im just laughing at da folks in this thread who swore up and down that 69 wasn't da hottest thing smokin.

Y’all want NY to be NY again so bad y’all are latching on to a child troll who can’t rap. It’s really sad now.

Grown men caping for this guy is making y’all look funny. Yall posting other snitches just to try and validate this kid. It’s funny to watch the heel turn

Last edited:
Y’all thinking 69 hot is just as comical

every single video on YouTube has over a hundred and fifty million views and that's just on his channel, are you delusional or something? he's literally da hottest thing smoking in hip-hop right now as far as notoriety infamy clicks views, da whole enchilada.

every single video on YouTube has over a hundred and fifty million views and that's just on his channel, are you delusional or something? he's literally da hottest thing smoking in hip-hop right now as far as notoriety infamy clicks views, da whole enchilada.

log off

Y’all want NY to be NY again so bad y’all are latching on to a child troll who can’t rap. It’s really sad now.

Grown men caping for this guy is making y’all look funny. Yall posting other snitches just to try and validate this kid. It’s funny how to watch the heel turn

I know man, his whole rise was a joke, nvr liked dude

upload_2019-9-26_9-45-56.jpeg

New York State got Griselda records B if that's what you into and guess what they're popping too

and between cardi B Nicki Minaj and tekashi69 New York being back is fact..we pretty much running it again second of all tekashi's projects top to bottom are flames.

im just laughing at da folks in this thread who swore up and down that 69 wasn't da hottest thing smokin.

Hottest don’t mean good. We suppose to value the opinions of the MASSES??? Who don’t know anything about hip hop :rofl::rofl::lol::lol:.

I’m gone value the opinion of mfers who live in they moms basement? And steal pills out their moms cabinet?

Mfers who huff glue and eat tide pods? Y’all kill me.

New York State got Griselda records B if that's what you into and guess what they're popping too

and between cardi B Nicki Minaj and tekashi69 New York being back is fact..we pretty much running it again second of all tekashi's projects top to bottom are flames.
:lol:

These e nerds and white people dont care about street rules :lol:. Dude got the biggest promo u could ever have right now. He going platinum when he get out.

Funny thing is dude is a troll, a funny one. He gonna rap about the same **** when he first step out.

You putting these nerds opinion on a pedestal? You value their opinion? They make your show go? That’s cool... for YOU. Keep listening to his music. Funny, you ain’t gone buy it though.

Dude was hot...... BUT HAD 2 million dollars in his account. And “TREWAY” clearer half of it :lol: :rofl: :lol:

How you was that Hot, and only recouped 2 MILLION DOLLARS :lol:

:lol: :rofl:

newflash b, white nerds been running rap critical circles since da 90's word to da source "mind squad".

That wasn’t my question. I said do YOU put their opinions on a pedestal. Personally. It’s either a yes or no question.

They don’t determine who I listen too. I make that determination on my own. I will never let them tell me what’s good or bad.

Grown men caping for this guy is making y’all look funny. Yall posting other snitches just to try and validate this kid. It’s funny how to watch the heel turn
NY is already NY again.
we already got bars, production, if you like drill bk got that easily, boom bap from upstate as well as nyc, young *****s and old heads bringing that feeling back.

its only a matter of time before the rest of the country wakes up. finally we realize (again) all we have to do is do us.

anyway, 69 is trash lyrically but the numbers don't lie. he had/has fans

and between cardi B Nicki Minaj and tekashi69 New York being back is fact..we pretty much running it again
all facts, tell em.

Back
Top Bottom