Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Deaded a rolls royce from a high ranking armenian mafia 13 figure...told dude to suck him off & coincidentally after returning back to cali dudes rush his spot & only clap him...its mind bogglin how mad people either are sleepwalking or just dont wanna point fingers at the armenian mafia because they dont want no type of problems with them dudes so instead dudes point fingers at other black dudes they think was behind it (local la bloods local la crips...bloods from the city calling a long distance hit..his own mans got him lined ) ...

Which Armenian figure are you talking about ?
Who was the owner of the car ?

I just got into it with Saigon on IG for that... All these rappers putting that negative energy towards him and it's only helping his views ... Lol they so upset that he' broke the street code but they didn't know that the streets have no code... Street code is a myth...

TI = Informant
Snoop = supposedly cooperated with law enforcement
Jay Z = hires known fbi informant

Shiiiiiiit Tim the toolman Taylor was slanging bricks in the 70s got caught and wound up a star.... Lol

Tim "Da Tool Man" Taylor is one of the greatest names of all time for a gangster.

That motive has been well documented but the feds can’t prove he put the hit out and nobody from pop smokes set is going all the way to cali to war with them dudes. Pop pulled a Biggie and let his pride overtake his better judgment.

Lol at a crip set beefing with a organized crime mob if they even were in the same location it’s still laughs

Lol at a crip set beefing with a organized crime mob if they even were in the same location it’s still laughs
Nah its a street gang but they on a different type of time ..when alleyboy got chased & smacked up/mouth busted in cali it was by them same dudes armenian mafia

Yea Armenians are aggro as hell I wouldn’t wanna mess with their criminals :lol:

they move in packs too

Nah its a street gang but they on a different type of time ..when alleyboy got chased & smacked up/mouth busted in cali it was by them same dudes armenian mafia

There are Armenian gangs and mobs in Glendale and LA . If dude supposedly tried to run off on a half million on a high ranking mobster it’s goodnight . No gang member is driving a rolls Royce . Most of the leasing companies in La are run by Armenians .

Smhhh at black ppl being ok with this rat having our women objectifying themselves all in the video while he says ***** like 32 times a min and lies through his rat teeth about a life hes not built for and doesnt live.

And those same black people would call him colorist/racist if he put all light skin or white girls in this same vid to shake their behind.

Too much energy is being put in to him, but stuff is shut down and he provides entertainment.

I'm waiting for people to stop giving the troll attention. He only feeds off it.

The ones complaining about him being a rat and the code he broke don't listen to his music in the first place. These 16 year old suburban kids don't care. They aren't gangstas anyway. The more you attack him, the more they're going to listen.

Choke is a little off sometimes, but it would be funny if he does go roc nation.

A roc nation hat really did appear in the vid.

Choke been funny to me since the same dash situation. Not to say dame dash doesn’t front, but I believe him more than choke. I also don’t see jay signing off on the rainbow kid, not that he needs anyone’s approval, I just don’t think it’s his pedigree billionaire or not.

I’m personally rooting for my Mexican brother to continue to succeed. Stack that bread bruh. No loyalty amongst thieves. On god. Street code? Lol Cold world and that’s facts

There are Armenian gangs and mobs in Glendale and LA . If dude supposedly tried to run off on a half million on a high ranking mobster it’s goodnight . No gang member is driving a rolls Royce . Most of the leasing companies in La are run by Armenians .
Them APs cool in the valley. Funny mf’s too. Played juco ball with one and homie had that werk

New? I been around g. I got eyes, i ain’t blind. A pack of rats that show no loyalty deserves no loyalty from another rat. Even if they did dirt together. Like I said cold world. Take them little kid glasses of ya face. This how the world been.

Back
Top Bottom