Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

69 is not a street cat , why he need to follow the street code . He's just an actor for our entertainment. Does Harrison Ford have to address the nation after a disaster because he played one in Air Force One?
He joined(whether dudes saying he wasnt real right or not ) a set ..he was running around the streets flaggin,peacing other members & running with them on missions...all the civilian talk goes out the window by then (soon as he joined the set) ..cNt play both sides of the fence even if he himself wasnt getting his hands dirty he was around dudes & involved in a crew that did

These guys let him into his crew knowing he wasnt about that life just to profit offa him. Dont expect him to follow no code that you subscribe to.

and if you feel some kinda way stillabout he violated some kinda code, grab you and you boys and pull up. Hes not hard to find.

I’ll go on a limb and say this. I look at the dudes who let him rock with them in the first place funny in all this. He was never about that life. He was just portraying an image and using them to portray that image while throwing $$ their way.

Him willfully being in the mix, trolling and popping all that crazy stuff only to turn around and snitch is a bad look in terms of the no snitching stuff if you live that lifestyle. But did they really think he was going to keep quiet and eat those years, especially while his career was taking off. They’re dumb for extorting him too though. That was their golden goose $$ wise and they screwed that up.

What’s crazy is it’s a lot of so called street dudes who actually live that life who would throw the no snitching code out the window when things get hot as well. We’ve seen dudes gang member and mafia wise throw that code out the window fast if it keeps them free or dramatically cuts down that potential sentence.
Alotta dudes ratting is get busy dudes outside...blow ya melon off or get u indicted if they cant hurt u...the actual godfather of 93 who was upnorth (also a spanish dude who used to be latin king before flippin blood)whose above all these dudes 69 was running with got snitched on by 93 members down south in north carolina ...end of the day aint no honor amongst thieves ...but dudes pick & choose who they pick they battles with...if 69 was known for getting busy with them hammers rat or not nobody would be talking about he need this done or he need that down(alpos a classic example) ..the dude who bodied nippsey (shtty loc?) dudes said he was a rat but at the same token his gungame was marvelous...dudes only coming at 69 off the strength they feel(or know) hes a herb

These guys let him into his crew knowing he wasnt about that life just to profit offa him. Dont expect him to follow no code that you subscribe to.

and if you feel some kinda way stillabout he violated some kinda code, grab you and you boys and pull up. Hes not hard to find.
Nobody running down on a federal witness(would be a complete di**head to do so & should body theyself before the feds snatch them up & give them life if not a federal death sentence for killing a federal witness)...end of the day melly & them dudes who was tryna eat off dude put theyself in this situation & gotta chalk it up as a L on their behalf...thats 93 problem (more specifically anybody that was involved in that particular line/loop of 93)...they also gotta chalk it up for recruiting a good kid like ceo chris

They leaked his new addy according to Worldstar.

He can post all the jewelry he wants. Moving every other day thru a pandemic must suck.

Screenshot_20200511-143150.jpg

Somebody create a poll...I wanna see what NTers would do

I’m tired of this talking point.

He’s disqualified from using this as a cop out....the second he put $30K on Chief Keef head...and sent Kooda B on a crash mission and TOLD on him too.

He was telling on *****s, HE put in harms way :lol:. He still trying to sound like a victim.....and “Kid”. He 25 with kids. He gotta stop.

Man, go head.

The man put a hit out on Chief Keef ON CAMERA, then snitched on the dude he paid to do it. All that "He'S a CiViLiAn!!!!111!!!" bs went out the window the moment that happened. It's like dudes picking and choosing what they wanna acknowledge about the entire situation :lol:

He's a clown and that's that on that.
Dudes hit the euro step every time I mentioned the chief keef hit. Bobby Shmurda got 7 for less. Joe Exotic is doing 20 for the same charge. It was never about the disloyalty, he ratted to make his own charges go away. The feds leaked those wiretaps to the public to help give him a narrative to justify the snitching.

This Is true but family members of his are getting knocked off every other month Due to him being untouched .

I keep hearing this but it sounds like urban legend.

if it is true it’s also reactionary. If the 60’s were so airtight how come Holder was alive to kill Nip in the first place?

imagine the Sinaloa cartel allowing a rat to roam the streets. They’d leave him hanging off a overpass.

I keep hearing this but it sounds like urban legend.

if it is true it’s also reactionary. If the 60’s were so airtight how come Holder was alive to kill Nip in the first place?

I don’t have all the answers but his father got popped in December , his step brother allegedly committed suicide A few months before that and 2 cousins of his the week after his nip passing . As far as being alive to pull the trigger , rats find a way to survive somehow.

as far as reactionary it’s always gonna be retaliation .

I don’t have all the answers but his father got popped in December , his step brother allegedly committed suicide A few months before that and 2 cousins of his the week after his nip passing . As far as being alive to pull the trigger , rats find a way to survive somehow.

as far as reactionary it’s always gonna be retaliation .

we got sources b? Cuz as far as I can tell that’s all rumors.

that article even cites Holder himself allegedly attempting suicide not his brother.

but still just rumors as the article goes on to state.

Nothing verifiable. I don’t believe none of that ****.

It’s an incomplete question leaving out key details. If he was some innocent person not involved in any gang activity. He would be within reason to go to the cops and it wouldn’t even be seen as snitching.

He was a willful participant in all the dirt those 93 dudes were doing. He chose to involve himself with them, knowing the type of character they have and the lifestyle they live. Same time, they knew he wasn’t some street cat that lived by that code.

Like JetsfanQ JetsfanQ alluded to though. There’s no honor amongst thieves. It’s street dudes and mob dudes back in the day who ratted. tekashi wasn’t the first. He won’t be the last. Hell its videos of Alpo out and about in Harlem like everything is normal. He was a stone cold killer and snitch, whereas Tekashi is a dweeb and much more convenient target to make as the face of rats. Plus he’s openly bragging about it which is an entire other topic in its own right.

They leaked his new addy according to Worldstar.

He can post all the jewelry he wants. Moving every other day thru a pandemic must suck.

a lot better than being locked up. What's different than that and traveling touring?

New York bloods are fake and trash. LA bloods laughing at 9 tray. This ish doesn’t happen to an LA gang.

Wack100 is the biggest troll in hip hop, what is he?

I’m tired of this talking point.

He’s disqualified from using this as a cop out....the second he put $30K on Chief Keef head...and sent Kooda B on a crash mission and TOLD on him too.

He was telling on *****s, HE put in harms way :lol:. He still trying to sound like a victim.....and “Kid”. He 25 with kids. He gotta stop.

Man, go head.

Thank you
People just forget all about that :lol: :lol:
Like bruh was not innocent at all

Elaborate. What is it exactly are you trying to say?
His success only came from using black men to fight his battles only for them to end up with years behind prison for it, no black person could snitch on an entire Mexican gang and come out alive let a lone have the opportunity to get that close.

I think we don't talk enough about how a "Mexican Kid" (his own words) became affiliated with a known black street gang, infiltrated black culture (Hip Hop music), is allowed to say the N-word repeatedly and come home and act like he's the victim . Also dude is a grown man still talking that Mexican Kid stuff, knock it off.

Back
Top Bottom