Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

in the words of the homey mel murda ( who got caught up in this indictment)

" either u in or u out..once u in aint no outs..u know what its about when them problems come about"

end of the day he chose to ride with them(get extorted by mel & shotti) so end of the day aint no " well they tryna body me so i can flip sides & tell" if anything he could dip to another state like 1 user said or decide to beef with them ( bloods in ny beef amongst each other /set trip on the regular...dudes within the same set do each other on a everyday basis..difference is they broke ) end of the day the young boy is a rat but thats common ( it mainly be the dudes who get busy in the streets ratting more times then not though)

Says the dude that went on Nore's Drink Champs podcast and snitched on Daddy Yankee's hustling days in the BX. And the wildin continued, Fat Joe claiming that Nore discovered Daddy Yankee :smh:, incorrect DJ Playero is responsible for discovering DY. They said the beats sounded the same for many years, lmao. Before "Gasolina" the tracks that were being produced by DJ Blass, DJ Joe, Luny Tunes, Noriega, Eliel, Sonic, etc. sounded different. At first Fat Joe didn't want Nore to do Reggaeton cause they're street dudes. Where do they think the genre started in the suburbs? Foh. So much inaccuracies, I feel bad for those people that believe their bs lies. It's cringeworthy when cats talk and dont know the history. Dudes are mad salty cause musically Daddy Yankee surpassed them. It's 2019 and DY is still dropping hits.

Last edited:
Fat Joe speaking from street codes era..... kinda ODin talking about he'd never be in da same room as him, but i get his position.

Bob Marley's sons with Reggaeton artists Karol G x Farruko

Latest collabo between Latin America x Jamaica

Reactions: God
Lets not act like other NTers also dont be derailing threads. I know I'm not the only one, NT aka The Twilight Zone :lol:

Rita Ora is featured on this new Reggaeton joint, now more than ever I want to give her the D.

Last edited:
V9y3EcE.gif

Who cares if I've posted Reggaeton/Latin Trap when the majority of NTers clearly don't give a damn about 69. Yall are getting all worked up over nothing. This reminds me of the What do yall think about Cardi B thread, cats don't like her but got all defensive once I started posting Reggaeton. I got permanently banned from that thread cause someone decided to report me to Meth, smh. 69 and Cardi B both collaborated with Reggaeton/Latin Trap artists so the Reggaeton posts were inevitable. Reggaeton is an urban genre, at the end of the day it doesn't matter the race nor language. Last year the most watched youtube videos in the world were of Reggaeton/Latin Trap artists. :emoji_muscle::emoji_ocean:

Back
Top Bottom