Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Obviously you know more about Reggaeton than me, but from what I understand more than a couple of these Reggaeton dudes have real street *****s behind them just like hip hop

you're right, lemme clarify it..success in reggaeton has no bearing on whether you a super thug or not, da mass consumpin public doesn't care, they just wanna dance.

Ahh I get it.

That’s definitely one of the drawbacks of being involved in hip hop/ rap. We do really expect our artist to have some degree of authenticity in their rhymes.

Crazy this lil ***** Tekashi prolly joined a gang, sold drugs, and almost had people killed just to keep it real in his rhymes smh.

Reminds me of another rapper that turned gangster after he became a rapper in order to be authentic.

giphy.gif

Ozuna did what? 0]

And other reggaetoneros are letting him cook? People gotta be real open minded these days because 90s til mid 2000s they woulda came for his neck.
Back then they were goons themselves or at the very least closely affiliated.

Random but isn’t Kanye kinda credited for opening the flood gates to rappers who don’t want to be street yet be extremely successful.

Not saying Ye is the guy to look up to but I’ve heard a lot of people say Ye made them feel comfortable to themselves in rap.

Could 69 have made it another way?

“Super duper violate” :rofl:
I know absolutely nothing about the street life but that line is hilarious.

Sad to see young men throw their lives away though but life goes on

Random but isn’t Kanye kinda credited for opening the flood gates to rappers who don’t want to be street yet be extremely successful.

Not saying Ye is the guy to look up to but I’ve heard a lot of people say Ye made them feel comfortable to themselves in rap.

You must be too young to remember De La, Tribe, etc. etc.

I’m only 30 and I have no problem admitting those those groups were before my time. Hip-hop fascinates me but I gotta admit anything before It’s Dark and Hell is Hot is akin to the Old Testament for me lol.

I’ve tried to get into a couple older joints (mostly Rakim, a little Wu, definitely older Hov) but there’s still a ton of **** I can honestly say I just ain’t drawn to like that. Maybe one day I will give it a shot.

Microwave era has made it harder and harder to even stay current on today’s music let alone go back.

Hell no. There were rappers before

Go listen to this slept on album

220px-At_The_Speed_of_Life.JPG

So you wouldn’t snitch on a bunch of dudes that plotted to MURDER you? Lol why is everyone so shocked by this?

If you about that life snitching is a no no. They tried to kill ya moms, why are you in this situation in the first place? You chose that life.

Now a civilian singing ain't a problem.

If you about that life snitching is a no no. They tried to kill ya moms, why are you in this situation in the first place? You chose that life.

Now a civilian singing ain't a problem.
He is not military so yes, he is a civilian. 9 trey bloods wanna kill this dude wether he in jail for life or get a reduced sentence. Snitch or no snitch. Do you think they will just call the dogs off and call it good if he doesn’t snitch? Lol NOPE. His family will always be in danger. HE will always be in danger. Don’t matter if he snitch or not. Dude might die in jail anyway. We don’t even have to start naming all the REAL gang members that took deals. Lol, the internet is not real life. I really don’t see how this is up for debate.

Back
Top Bottom