Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

He is not military so yes, he is a civilian. 9 trey bloods wanna kill this dude wether he in jail for life or get a reduced sentence. Snitch or no snitch. Do you think they will just call the dogs off and call it good if he doesn’t snitch? Lol NOPE. His family will always be in danger. HE will always be in danger. Don’t matter if he snitch or not. Dude might die in jail anyway. We don’t even have to start naming all the REAL gang members that took deals. Lol, the internet is not real life. I really don’t see how this is up for debate.
9 trey is just petty criminals. They are not the mob or cartel. Son could move to Idaho or some fly over state and he wont get touched

@mr z

Nah, you misunderstand me. He chose that life. Now that he has take full ownership of the consequences.

I understand that dudes wouldn't be about if you lookin at 80 years but you chose that life so do the time.

Sure you or I would rat but were civilians.

Exactly, fam. Rainbow Bright chose that life and he didnt have to so, you take whats coming to you. If you aint built for it, don't dip your feet in those waters. That game aint for everybody.

Thread went from Tekashi -> Dispset vs. G-Unit -> Tekashi snitching -> the virtues/perils of snitching -> reggae-tone gangbanging -> Kanye pioneering non-gangbanging rap :rofl:

I’m not sure a 3-5 year sentence being the worst thing he gets from this whole ordeal is out of the question yet.
No way he gets 3-5 if you ask me.
I bet the judge sentences him like they sentenced B from Abducted I’m Plain Sight.

That guy ended up serving like 39 days after his 1-5yr sentence let him out early for good behavior.

He’s much more valuable to the US while FREE.
No telling what this Man is about to have to do for the Powers but, they got him.
Puppet is about to be an understatement.
He’s going to end up being something wild stupid like the Bottom at weekly Eyes Wide Shut events that are hosted by the Worlds Elite.
Watch.

This dude is madd soulless so, if you have ever seen even 1 of his videos, you could tell nothing is more important than his self promotion.

Akademiks is definitely Akademiks biggest fan.
He lurves the sound of his own voice and views are definitely >friendship or loyalty.

The kind of beefs his channel starts and/or fuels is definitely self implicating in what could potentially be several Class Action lawsuits.

These Tubers are on a whole different level of self deprication when it comes to the type of stuff they upload for views.

Nothing is more important than views and they easily forget, they’re not untouchable.

3-5 years would be good for him if possible. He would ready have time served. And he probably wouldn't serve the whole sentence

as competitive reggaeton is, its not rap competitive...so he won't have to camera flex to keep a buzz, just come out with hits.

also he doesn't have to keep a Entourage of goons to keep a image.
I was speaking musically competitive, 69 wouldn't have survived. I've seen artists that are fluent in Spanish (Speak it & Write it) and they still don't have a catalog of mainstream hits, perfect example of that is ''Divino'' dude should have been as big as Don Omar. Divino could really sing (the man had them vocals).

And if you want to talk about being deep, you had Guatauba, The Noise, Pina Records, Buddhas Family, Hector ''El Father'' used to roll in deep at the concerts and clubs (dudes had AK 47's).

Last edited:
Obviously you know more about Reggaeton than me, but from what I understand more than a couple of these Reggaeton dudes have real street *****s behind them just like hip hop.

I was just in PR and got hip to Anuel AA (I kept hearing his name so I finally did the research while there), his story is ****ing nuts. Unless I missed something I doubt an artist of his background is gonna work with a dude labeled Snitch9 but I could be wrong.
Before Anuel AA there was ''Tempo''
Tempo Buddhas Family.jpg

He served 11 years...

Back in the 90s every artist was a hood cat. Once the genre became mainstream things changed. Then after that you had a mixture of different backgrounds. What gravitated me towards Reggaeton was seeing these artists that were from the hood just like myself, and they were spitting some real ish in Spanish.

Prime Example:
This song is dedicated to a friend that passed away.

I do like the club records (Reggaeton's Bread & Butter) but if it was only that I doubt I would be a die hard fan of the genre. I love it because of its diversity.

Last edited:
what i mean is his output doesn't have to match that of rap, which is one a much more accelerated timeline.

Back
Top Bottom