Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Welp Casanova gone, word around the way. He about to get booked for questioning. Real talk, about to really take down the Stuy, East and Harlem.

does it really matter 69 droppin dimes on cardi and Jim that they Trey way? they ain't do anything to really get them locked up

Cas should be fine. The video and 69’s confession shows that Cas wasn’t the one who fired a shot. It was already known he was in the Barclay’s that night. Hopefully son really kept his hands clean in all this. Dude just got off papers.

does it really matter 69 droppin dimes on cardi and Jim that they Trey way? they ain't do anything to really get them locked up

The feds would have to prove they (as in Cardi, Jimmy, Cas) had knowledge of/involvement in any criminal activity that was going on for a conspiracy to stick.

My guess is those people should be fine if they were smart enough to stay out of the street politics.

I’m late to the party... the 2 dudes be is testifying against tried to kill him and was ****ing his baby mamma?

Them people would have to prove they had knowledge of/involvement in any criminal activity that was going on for a conspiracy to stick.

The only thing I could think of was following the money and seeing who Jim/ Cardi had on security.

Not trying to make a case for anyone but I could see money that changes hands between friends, especially richer friends being an issue.

Jim been blooding a looonnnnnnnggggg *** time.

kttcolidwillhuh

The only thing I could think of was following the money and seeing who Jim/ Cardi had on security.

Not trying to make a case for anyone but I could see money that changes hands between friends, especially richer friends being an issue.

Jim been blooding a looonnnnnnnggggg *** time.

Saying they were using old gang affiliates can be a legitimate cover up low key. Say “we both denounced the gang, we are still friends, and _____ wanted me to make legitimate money as security so _____ hired me”

It’d be ****ed up to see Cardi, Jimmy, or Cas go down because of this *****. :smh:

Well jim and cardi made they name waving red flags in they music.

Jim had a prior rep as a goon before rap. It turned it up
With flag waving when he got on.

Im glad cardi name got brought up. She glorfiy that **** too. “Bodak yellow”? Tomorrow will be wayne.

Back
Top Bottom