Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Ain’t Jim like 40 years old? And still into this gang life smh.

Well least his last album “el capo” was fire so if he gotta go down he went down with a classic tape
Jim aint no threat / gang banger ...when dudes uptown (harlem) wanted to bust his head his blood homeys wasnt holding him down ...jim is a good rapper thats as far as that goes

Nah, because he's just speaking in broad terms. He doesn't have enough money yada yada.

Just like the violated part, he super violated. What does violated mean? They can't prove what violated means. Because he also mentioned him being out the gang. Which his lawyer can easily claim he violated, so he's getting kicked out.
69 can can clarify that for them. Also as far as the feds go, it’s a dirty game. All these people that are going to get time or have already gotten time can still snitch.

You can be 10 yrs in a long sentence and decide you want to snitch. Or sometimes they will offer. The feds will have a case from a whole diff. Part of the country and an person you’ve never seen or heard of, and allow you to go to this persons trial and LIE and say that you’ve dealt with them or someone you know did. They’ll ask you to lie. It will knock a lot of time off your sentence. They don’t lock you up and throw away the key. The long sentence is long term snitch incentive.

I'm just interested what 69 is gunna do after he gets out. Like I'm genuinely curious how the "general" public will receive any music he releases. I mean they don't care about ghost writers why would they care about snitches? Will other artists still want to collaborate with him? What type of image is he going to portray now?

70878006_3533690546673257_8658405518978580480_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just interested what 69 is gunna do after he gets out. Like I'm genuinely curious how the "general" public will receive any music he releases. I mean they don't care about ghost writers why would they care about snitches? Will other artists still want to collaborate with him? What type of image is he going to portray now?
He’s just gonna be a hip hop George Zimmerman. Professional troll.

Yall acting like cats dont snitch all the time :lol: only difference is this is televised. 75% of the time that a cat gets jammed up it's because somebody told. Good old fashioned police work is nothing more than getting somebody to flip. That no snitching **** is a myth

We’re shocked that YA’LL and hip-hop fans put faith in a dude like this. Turned full heel on him, now everyone is clowning him, when he never should’ve been relevant to begin with.

That’s the joke right there. This his how far rap has dropped. And y’all allowed it.

This the ultimate definition of groupthink. Same people clowning him on social media was fans, following his every move (which I don’t understand because he was trash. Then again, I’m not even trying to understand modern music fans anyway).

But yeah he was flicking up heavy with everyone last year, now y’all shocked?

Yall acting like cats dont snitch all the time :lol: only difference is this is televised. 75% of the time that a cat gets jammed up it's because somebody told. Good old fashioned police work is nothing more than getting somebody to flip. That no snitching **** is a myth

I agree. But we got dudes like sneakaprince sneakaprince saying he gained “clout” by doing “gang s****” that other dudes are faking. He’s a “gangster”

But saying he should get off light.... if he allegedly did all that “gang s****”, why dudes want him to get time served, and be free by 2020?? This man should be getting 10+...

But leave it to some dudes they want “rainbow” gangster to do a Absolutely NO time

69 can can clarify that for them. Also as far as the feds go, it’s a dirty game. All these people that are going to get time or have already gotten time can still snitch.

You can be 10 yrs in a long sentence and decide you want to snitch. Or sometimes they will offer. The feds will have a case from a whole diff. Part of the country and an person you’ve never seen or heard of, and allow you to go to this persons trial and LIE and say that you’ve dealt with them or someone you know did. They’ll ask you to lie. It will knock a lot of time off your sentence. They don’t lock you up and throw away the key. The long sentence is long term snitch incentive.
Facts

Someone's been sitting 10+ and decides they can't do it anymore and wanna come home

We’re shocked that YA’LL and hip-hop fans put faith in a dude like this. Turned full heel on him, now everyone is clowning him, when he never should’ve been relevant to begin with.

That’s the joke right there. This his how far rap has dropped. And y’all allowed it.

This the ultimate definition of groupthink. Same people clowning him on social media was fans, following his every move (which I don’t understand because he was trash. Then again, I’m not even trying to understand modern music fans anyway).

But yeah he was flicking up heavy with everyone last year, now y’all shocked?
I'm guessing this was meant for someone else because I def never rocked with this dude.

Jim aint no threat / gang banger ...when dudes uptown (harlem) wanted to bust his head his blood homeys wasnt holding him down ...jim is a good rapper thats as far as that goes

If Jim ain’t no threat or gangbanger, what is 69 considered as?

Nah we ain't acting like that.

We just laughing at "Mr Test My Gangsta!" on the the stand singing like a church choir.

What if this is the end of gang banging, tho? Daniel has made such mockery of it all, gangbangers gonna lose their creditability. Kids ain't gonna wanna join gangs anymore because we all know, when **** gets thick, ****** just gonna snitch.

Eh....it's more snitches than people who stood ten toes down and didn't talk. Not going to affect people joining, gangbanging isn't a fortune 500 company with a retirement plan. As long as there is quick money to be made and people with nothing they will exist.

I agree. But we got dudes like sneakaprince sneakaprince saying he gained “clout” by doing “gang s****” that other dudes are faking. He’s a “gangster”

But saying he should get off light.... if he allegedly did all that “gang s****”, why dudes want him to get time served, and be free by 2020?? This man should be getting 10+...

But leave it to some dudes they want “rainbow” gangster to do a Absolutely NO time

My guy you too pressed about my postings. Did I smash one of your chicks or something?

Let me reiterate again because clearly you dont read.

He copped a plea to everything I previously posted. Most of which they had evidence of anyway. Feds knew he was least likely to stand tall so they pressed him since he’s the notable figure.

That doesn’t mean he’s a super gangster or that I want him to get off but a spade is a spade. It’s wild that they let the 20 year old grocery store bagger jump off the porch in order to gain image and “clout” but **** it, when everything’s for sale and this is what happens.

The wild part about his story is ge was always supposed to be the money play but they still had/ allowed him to do real gang **** (some of which on video, I.e. the chief need hit, and the robbery).

Now stop arguing with me. I’m your OG. Sit down.

My guy you too pressed about my postings. Did I smash one of your chicks or something?

Let me reiterate again because clearly you dont read.

He copped a plea to everything I previously posted. Most of which they had evidence of anyway. Feds knew he was least likely to stand tall so they pressed him since he’s the notable figure.

That doesn’t mean he’s a super gangster or that I want him to get off but a spade is a spade. It’s wild that they let the 20 year old grocery store bagger jump off the porch in order to gain image and “clout” but **** it, when everything’s for sale and this is what happens.

The wild part about his story is ge was always supposed to be the money play but they still had/ allowed him to do real gang **** (some of which on video, I.e. the chief need hit, and the robbery).

Now stop arguing with me. I’m your OG. Sit down.

My OG already six foot under. He gave me all the game I needed. Your pupil (Turncoat69). Failed. Which means, you failed. Where’s his clout now? He got more clout than you?

My OG already six foot under. He gave me all the game I needed. Your pupil (Turncoat69). Failed. Which means, you failed. Where’s his clout now? He got more clout than you?

Dang I didn’t know I passed. I guess I had to reach out from the grave to teach you how to read and research. Everything I said has been posted in this very thread.

Back
Top Bottom