Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

giphy.gif

Man with how society is today this clown is gonna make snitching cool in the streets for the youth. In my opinion a straight up plant to try and get rid of that street code of not talking if you get jammed up.

I'm all for bringing culture to light, but that **** sounded hella ignorant.

There will be nothing of substance and a whole lot of exaggeration.

Man with how society is today this clown is gonna make snitching cool in the streets for the youth. In my opinion a straight up plant to try and get rid of that street code of not talking if you get jammed up.

“Make snitching cool for the youth “ ...what u mean ? Alotta old heads (some of which get busy outside ) have been snitching for the longest ,its nothing 69 can do that young & old ni***hs havent/currently been doing,his situation just got put under the microscope because hes a public entertainer

They just posted his snitch deal on TMZ dude is going to completely rat everyone out.

His lawyers layed out how he will do so and to who.

After reading the article it seems like he was making the money and was the bank and his crew was extorting him and using his earnings to fund their criminal enterprise.

He cut off the money and that's when the friction started between him and them.

They're going to put him in witness protection when he gets out but it's going to be hard to do so because of his tattoos.

There is no witness protection for him.
There is nowhere on this Earth he could go.

I don't know.

If Sammy the Bull snitched on Gotti and went into witness protection and was unharmed and still did his drug business I think 69 will be okay.

Sammy the Bull probably had the biggest hit out on him than anyone ever and he wasn't touched.

I think 69 is going to do what ninjahood ninjahood said and stick to reggaeton.

Question is will the reggaeton artists mess with him still.

The whole situation from both sides just looks bad ....even the big homeys who stayed out of the public eye went down due to this kid...at the end of the day though they put theyself out there thinking of a financial come up so this is the consequences ..the 15 shotti got is what i figured 69would of got out the gate but he might get under 10..he used them in part to escalate his career(as far as the antics go ) & they used him for paper until he deaded giving them it

Tekashi doing jail time?
I don't know man.
I think he is going to get a pass.
Some 2-3yr with time served out on his 85% and 50day credit, homie might have like 20days left by the time this is all over

Nah he gonna have to sit i doubt he avoid not doing any fed time ...he was facing over 40 if he didnt take the plea imma say around 6-7 (with time already served )

Back
Top Bottom