Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

I don’t even think they are going to be a thing after it’s all said and done
93 has weathered the storm since the 90s in ny (1 of the few sets that came out in the 90s in ny thats still around where as the other joints faded away & went out of town) itll still be around after this 69 situation because its still gonna be dudes who wanna keep that sh*t alive

:rofl:

*****s be so thirsty to down talk NYC.

Who really cares what a lot of y'all from trash *** parts of the country think.:lol:
:lol: Obviously a lot of y’all

Ninja has his cape wrapped around this kids meat right now
Bragging about how much broads like this kid
And the other cat is typing essays trying to convince people ny is back

It’s hilarious

Defiantly didn’t start jazz, b.

Louisiana is taking that notion.
I’ll give them props for their impact on entertainment culture, generations later people are still eating off that. Could also be considered scraping the bottom of the barrel but what do I know.

I love NY hip hop but some of ya'll be on that high horse **** too much.

And crowning 69 as "He was the hottest in city!!!" ain't a good thing. :lol:

What did he do for NY hip hop? How did he add to NY's legacy? Ya'll claimed a obvious industry plant/rat and everything around him is going up in flames. This should be a learning experience, this ain't something to brag about.

:lol: Obviously a lot of y’all

Ninja has his cape wrapped around this kids meat right now
Bragging about how much broads like this kid
And the other cat is typing essays trying to convince people ny is back

It’s hilarious
and you still swinging from our sack hairs so....
you still posting about NY and you still talking about 69.

:rofl:

*****s be so thirsty to down talk NYC.

Who really cares what a lot of y'all from trash *** parts of the country think.:lol:

Y’all don’t even TAKE out the trash in y’all own homes. NY smell like zombie piss. That city teaming with germs. Out y’all rabid a*** minds.

Shut up. Y’all officially RATS. F**** outtahere. “Official” :lol: :rofl:

My bubble is SOUTH FLORIDA

My point is that there are real Bloods and Crips all over the country (including south Florida). I can tell you’re not really like that though so I shouldn’t expect you to know these things.

My point is that there are real Bloods and Crips all over the country (including south Florida). I can tell you’re not really like that though so I shouldn’t expect you to know these things.

F*** outta here. You speaking for others dudes. I don’t need muscle behind me. I’m outside all day. You pulling other dudes penises. Hush up bruh.

“OFFICIAL” :lol: :rofl: :lol:

That s*** LAME. If you ain’t from Mississippi or Chicago. Don’t claim GD, etc. same, you ain’t from Cali, don’t claim Blood or Crip. Y’all look LAME. Like y’all can’t fight. :lol:

F*** outta here. You speaking for others dudes. I don’t need muscle behind me. I’m outside all day. You pulling other dudes penises. Hush up bruh.

“OFFICIAL” :lol: :rofl: :lol:

That s*** LAME. If you ain’t from Mississippi or Chicago. Don’t claim GD, etc. same, you ain’t from Cali, don’t claim Blood or Crip. Y’all look LAME. Like y’all can’t fight. :lol:

I dunno about all that...

I guess you out here huh? :lol: :lol:

Only time you ever been finger printed is at the pawn shop. Sit down

not for nothing, he was hotter than everybody else outside cardi B and Drake.

last year belonged to him.
Lol you claiming takashi Cardi b and nicki Minaj make NYC on top? All I see is a *** that wants to be a barbie a *** that got so much attention from other **** she think she top *** and a snitch ***** that faked it till he made it :lol:
Yall need to wash ya faces this makes NY look bad in my eyes lmao

giphy.gif

Lol you claiming takashi Cardi b and nicki Minaj make NYC on top? All I see is a *** that wants to be a barbie a *** that got so much attention from other **** she think she top *** and a snitch ***** that faked it till he made it :lol:
Yall need to wash ya faces this makes NY look bad in my eyes lmao

Can’t forget DESIIGNER and Shmurda trash asses

You being serious? That’s like saying the Rolling 60’s aren’t around anymore because Nipsey is gone:smh:

No it’s not what kind of logic is that
Your comparing a single persons death that’s apart of a organization to many head members being investigated :lol::lol::lol::lol:
And it’s not even over yet we don’t even know how many or who is going to jail
Stop it

and you still swinging from our sack hairs so....
you still posting about NY and you still talking about 69.
Calm down it’s a slow day at work
No one really cares about y’all. This is all comedy to me and your exaggerated sense of self worth is gold.

Never seen so many grown men defend a child rat for the sake of their city
Y’all dusty cats can’t even afford to own anything in nyc. The city is trying its hardest to push all of you out and yet here you are...grown adult men standing behind a rainbow colored rat yelling NYC is hot again!

Back
Top Bottom