Template for 23 on back of Jordan XI's please

whats up NT?
I was pretty indecisive on wether to put this in JB or Sneaker Art forums, but thought it would get more views here. I have this black Jordan shirt that is blank on the front and has a small Jordan logo just below the neck on the back and want to take it in and get the 23 printed on there from the heel tab of the XI's. I don't really know exactly what i need to do, hopefully just take it in and show them the template and give them the shirt
ohwell.gif

any help is appreciated...this is what im looking for, but as a template:

aj-11-space-jam-quick-2-crop.jpg

thanks fam!

taking a pic with you of exactly what you want is probably your best bet and you'll have to decide what size, location on the shirt and if you want it screened or embroidered.

dude go to thefreshnes.com and they have a jordan space jam shirt with the 23 printed on the whole front side and its ill as a +%@%$!!

thanks, i think it will look better because there is a jordan logo on the back too...

bump...please move, please

thanks for the template. dieTOlive, change your screen name to ##%*

JB forum is such a joke nowadays

relax, u scrawny 14 year old. u cant even punch a hole through a wall, thats how weak u are

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at that GIF. its true though. he said it himself in the Jordan brand "what did you wear today" thread.
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
kids these days
smh.gif
smh.gif

dieTOlive wrote:
skep wrote:
2 newbs goin at it

do u have pix of the ones ur lookin for?

yea a newb that's been here 8 years. I've had like 9 banned names son. u fail. u fail big time.

you fail, fail bigtime for having 9 banned names. 
ban-him.JPG

by the way it was a mat with a brick wall behind it....i dont think you could punch a hole through it either big guy

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

you fail, fail bigtime for having 9 banned names. 

by the way it was a mat with a brick wall behind it....i dont think you could punch a hole through it either big guy
blah blah blaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
indifferent.gif

a7716b5e28115ce83b00331cb8ed60735de73aa2.jpg

\

come cbrooks.

im just getting started
wink.gif
wink.gif

dog, thats sneaksoy, you fail, you fail bigtime...again
getting started on what, another ban?

omg... hate of the century... dude just owned himself... dude shut up... if your not into the thread or contributing shut up dude please..
your not obtaining e-fame dude so go fall down the stairs... please...
anyway cbrooks3 that is a dope idea for a tee..... i have one like this...

it was made by jordan brand not too long ago.. might be what your asking for they made it in black also:

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

omg... hate of the century... dude just owned himself... dude shut up... if your not into the thread or contributing shut up dude please..
your not obtaining e-fame dude so go fall down the stairs... please...
anyway cbrooks3 that is a dope idea for a tee..... i have one like this...

it was made by jordan brand not too long ago.. might be what your asking for they made it in black also:
blah blah blah

all u do is troll son

like in the WDYWT

log off teen.

Back
Top Bottom