Temple Run..

This game is ONLY for iPhones. ( I think )
I'm seeing people putting up scores like over 10,000,000. Does anyone play this game and whats your highest score ? What do you guys do to get that high of a score ? 

Highest I've ever gotten was 3 mill. You're going to have to grind it out and unlock all the power ups, once you get those your score goes up way faster. One of my boys got 20 mill though and after that I just gave up

TR is 
pimp.gif

just got it the other day

so far my highest score is 2.3 million but i just finished unlocking all the power-ups, like someone said they make a huuuge difference, the boosts do too

Highest score is 3.1 mill.. Basically gotta finish all of the listed objectives and your multiplier will go up.. Make sure you buy the resurrections too 

Highest score I have is 3.5 million. I've seen friends get 7 something million. I don't think 10 million is impossible, but if you look at Game Center's top 10 or whatever, there's people who have 2 billion. Now I know THAT is impossible.

lolol ive unlocked no power ups i just kind of play casually and my highest score is 300k......
ohwell.gif

I've only gotten 1.5 million, I have however watched one of my friends legitimately get 11 million, he uses those resurrections a lot though.

12 million.

The game doesn't get any more difficult. Once you play enough and get all the multipliers, stock up on resurrections. Once you get to that point the trick is staying alive in between reassurection cool downs.

My friend showed me an EASY hack the other day.

Put the game into tutorial mode. When you swipe to turn left or right, swipe three times fast and you will be amazed.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

My friend showed me an EASY hack the other day.

Put the game into tutorial mode. When you swipe to turn left or right, swipe three times fast and you will be amazed.

I just did this...
30t6p3b.gif
I knew it had to be something

Originally Posted by Azndood21

in b4 megatron

people cheat, 10mil is impossible.

indifferent.gif

no its not

i got a little over 6 mill then stopped playing it
laugh.gif

My highest score is 1.9 million & I'm just starting to unlock powerups..But I found that when you use the cheat, you don't get to collect coins, so every1 with high *** scores & no coins collected is cheating. every1 else is doing it legitimately, prolly got a 100 ressurections tho lol

Back
Top Bottom