Tenet - A Christoper Nolan Film

49B12FE8-EF0F-4247-9F38-C7AE41A21EE1.gif

I remember how dope the Prologue was when I went to see Rise of Palpatine last year. This was my most hyped film this year but I'm not risking Covid for it. Damn shame.

Inject it into my veins.

Ludwig Goransson has done a lot of great stuff, but I'm slightly disappointed it's not another Hans Zimmer score.

I will see it for sure but man does it scream Nolan. I swear he must write a script like:

Time has no bounds...but it can move in a line...or in 3 dimensions
Only one man has seen this time continuum and he will be able to stop aspects of life if death be not proud
But when it is all said and done...the audience will have traveled back in time and be staring in the movie as if time were a worm hole entered in the 25th hour.

Producers: "Sounds great James here is all the money you need"

Yeah Nolan loves getting weird with his movies but it usually works out for him. However, the weirdest thing about him is the fact that he has a British accent and his brother has an American accent, despite the fact they grew up together. That's the next movie- accents changing throughout time and space.

Wish Nolan would get someone to come and collab on screenplays with him. I’m already dreading all the clunky Nolan exposition explaining what Tenet is

“You’re not shooting the bullet, you’re catching it” :sick:

Hope I'm able to see this in theaters this summer. Seems like Seattle-area theaters might be at 50% capacity if they do open by July. Will be interesting if AMC A List comes back by then.

Hope I'm able to see this in theaters this summer. Seems like Seattle-area theaters might be at 50% capacity if they do open by July. Will be interesting if AMC A List comes back by then.

I dont think any new movies are coming unless theaters in NYC and LA open

Back
Top Bottom