Tenet - A Christoper Nolan Film

Inception re-release on the 17th instead with Tenet on the 31st
ehh3.png

I'm still not going near a theater
ehh3.png

Why can’t I just pay $20 and watch that **** online

Also, when I pay $20 it’s annoying as **** it’s a rental sometimes, let me watch that **** over and over

Waiting for 9am Tuesday Dolby tix to become available. N95 and latex gloves already on deck 8)

I wonder where’s the line for this movie? At what point will they finally say “**** it, release it online”. The Covid numbers are going to be up and down for the foreseeable future until a vaccine is developed. They’re already going to get diminished ticket sales because of the pandemic. I understand the film was made to be seen in a movie theater and people have the right to not see it at the theater but film companies and filmmakers also share some of the fault as well since they know a lot of people are willing to risk seeing the film at the movies despite the pandemic. They’re so gung-ho about showing this film in the middle of a pandemic.

I wonder where’s the line for this movie? At what point will they finally say “**** it, release it online”. The Covid numbers are going to be up and down for the foreseeable future until a vaccine is developed. They’re already going to get diminished ticket sales because of the pandemic. I understand the film was made to be seen in a movie theater and people have the right to not see it at the theater but film companies and filmmakers also share some of the fault as well since they know a lot of people are willing to risk seeing the film at the movies despite the pandemic. They’re so gung-ho about showing this film in the middle of a pandemic.

I love Chris Nolan and feel his films are meant to be seen in the theater, with that being said there is NO way in hell I’m going to a theater in 2020.

I saw Onward in theaters back in March right before the everything shut down, and that choice itself felt risky we can be. I’m good watching everything from home from here on out.

Just keep the release data and it will do numbers on apple or wherever released. I would pay 20

Nolan would never agree to release it online and WB wouldnt wanna go against him. They'll rather wait till next summer and I'd be ok with that

WB wouldn't agree to release it on a streaming service either.

Thats a major loss of money.

As much as this movie is my most anticipated movie, minus well say **** it and find a date next summer. By then we'll have (hopefully) a better idea of the threat we face.

I love Chris Nolan and feel his films are meant to be seen in the theater, with that being said there is NO way in hell I’m going to a theater in 2020.

I saw Onward in theaters back in March right before the everything shut down, and that choice itself felt risky we can be. I’m good watching everything from home from here on out.

The last film I saw at the movies this year was The Invisible Man. We still weren’t in full pandemic mode but I knew that Invisible Man was going to be the last film I would see at the movies for a long time. **** Coronavirus is the Invisible Man.

The last film I saw at the movies this year was The Invisible Man. We still weren’t in full pandemic mode but I knew that Invisible Man was going to be the last film I would see at the movies for a long time. **** Coronavirus is the Invisible Man.

Breh last movie I saw was Terminator: Dark Fate way back in november. Contemplated seeing Bloodshot but thats when Rona was starting.....I was waiting for blockbusters to start with ww2, tenet.......

Back
Top Bottom