Tenet - A Christoper Nolan Film

Meh

R.I.P.D + Inception(The Matrix) = a “maybe” from me. That was dope how the were going forward through the water but the water was splashing in reverse tho.

Dunkirk was a great movie. The writing is very Nolan-esque. Nothing sci-fi or anything, but how the movie shows different events play out and how they converge was the best aspect of the movie. Visually, well, we're talking Nolan here. the man strapped IMAX cameras to these propeller planes and yea. its dope.

It will not blow you away in terms of what Nolan has done previously or as far as WW2 movies go. But if there is one man who can pull off a WW2 action movie as PG13 its nolan.

Saving Private Ryan still goat.

TENET trailer doesn't really show much about what the movie is about but I think that is a good thing. Nolan is typically a certified go in terms of movies so chances are this will be dope. But going in blind can add to that experience i think. I went in blind for Get Out because i had no idea what it was about and was blown away.

dunkirk was aight. The visuals were nice but felt like I was watching something that should be on the history channel as a mini series.

Prologue Leak:

ohhh.png
Dope.

Definitely got Inception vibes but also that classic Nolan suspense and intrigue.

Christopher Nolan Calls 'Tenet' His Most 'Ambitious' Movie Ever

Christopher Nolan, who will be launching his upcoming movie “Tenet” next year, has revealed that the film is the most “ambitious” project that he has ever made in his career.

Speaking in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, the acclaimed director opened up about his upcoming movie starring John David Washington in leading role. Talking about the movie, he did not hold up in teasing fans by giving some specific details about the project.

Nolan explained that the movie can be called an “action epic evolving from the world of international espionage.” The “Prestige” helmer also shared that the movie will explore a plethora of genres in a refreshing way. When asked if it is the biggest movie he has ever produced, the acclaimed directed explained that in terms of reach and scale, yes, it is the biggest movie for him.

“I have put a lot of large-scale productions, but this is the biggest in terms of international reach,” Nolan said.

Nolan, whose previous credits include “Dunkirk,” “Interstellar,” and “Memento,” also told the publication about various details of the movie, like locations and members participating in the project. The “Dark Knight” trilogy helmer revealed that they shot the movie in seven countries, including India, and have some of the finest actors in the cast.
“There’s no question, it is the most ambitious film we have made,” Nolan said.

Maybe I was just sick of the 30 minute trailer showing before Star Wars but I didn’t know wtf was going on when I saw the trailer. I have faith in Nolan tho

thats why i like arclight, they limit their previews to three the most and if its a special screening like a 70mm or an early screening, they have no previews at all

Back
Top Bottom