TENNIS: OFFICIAL US OPEN 2011 THREAD! hawt.

Sam Stosur is the Del Petro of women's tennis....Monster forehands 
pimp.gif

Serena Williams really needs to keep her composure and stop acting like a damn fool....

Sam Stosur is the Del Petro of women's tennis....Monster forehands 
pimp.gif

Serena Williams really needs to keep her composure and stop acting like a damn fool....

They need to develop some type of portable staircase for these players. 
laugh.gif

On a side note, Sam's arms are brolic. I've never seen anyone really dictate play so physically against Serena before.

laugh.gif

On a side note, Sam's arms are brolic. I've never seen anyone really dictate play so physically against Serena before.

They're replaying the part of the match with all her antics.  Good job, cbs.  
laugh.gif

I've never seen the 2nd set of a final replayed right after it finished.

They're replaying the part of the match with all her antics.  Good job, cbs.  
laugh.gif

I've never seen the 2nd set of a final replayed right after it finished.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

laugh.gif
like one of those electric banister seats for old people that you see on late night tv

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

laugh.gif
like one of those electric banister seats for old people that you see on late night tv

Taking Rafa in 4.  Not sure why- just a gut feeling.

Is this Stosur good looking?  Can't tell from SP's photo above- not that it matters- just curious- KUDOS to her for wiping out Serena.  Chick needs to chill on the agro routine and go design some more clothes or something.... She's good but got too much pent up frustration/anger.. or whatever.

Taking Rafa in 4.  Not sure why- just a gut feeling.

Is this Stosur good looking?  Can't tell from SP's photo above- not that it matters- just curious- KUDOS to her for wiping out Serena.  Chick needs to chill on the agro routine and go design some more clothes or something.... She's good but got too much pent up frustration/anger.. or whatever.

What I don't understand is why the commentators did not call her out on it or criticize her?  They just said it happened and nothing else.  It's like they're intimidated by her too and don't want any backlash from her.
I just saw a few seconds of the post match press conference and she was acting like she didn't remember what she said and no apology either.  Her ego is out of control.  A $2000 fine is nothing considering she received that giant check yesterday.

She should be the last person on the tour to be commenting on someone being unattractive.  She's ugly on the inside, outside, and whatever side you look at her.

What I don't understand is why the commentators did not call her out on it or criticize her?  They just said it happened and nothing else.  It's like they're intimidated by her too and don't want any backlash from her.
I just saw a few seconds of the post match press conference and she was acting like she didn't remember what she said and no apology either.  Her ego is out of control.  A $2000 fine is nothing considering she received that giant check yesterday.

She should be the last person on the tour to be commenting on someone being unattractive.  She's ugly on the inside, outside, and whatever side you look at her.

I was listening to Virginia Wade commentating and she was criticizing her on-air. I think the ESPN team criticized her in the post-match analysis, but I dunno how hard they were on her.

I read the post-game presser transcript and (if memory serves) 80-90% of the questions were about that incident... and like you said, she side-stepped all of them... "Oh it was in the heat of the moment and I don't remember..." or "I was trying my hardest..."... She had all those chances to apologize or admit that she was wrong, but didn't take one of them. Either she's too proud to admit that she was wrong, or she genuinely believed that what she did wasn't wrong.

She, at least, owes Eva Asderaki a personal apology. No one deserves to be berated like that in front of millions around the world for doing their job properly.

I was listening to Virginia Wade commentating and she was criticizing her on-air. I think the ESPN team criticized her in the post-match analysis, but I dunno how hard they were on her.

I read the post-game presser transcript and (if memory serves) 80-90% of the questions were about that incident... and like you said, she side-stepped all of them... "Oh it was in the heat of the moment and I don't remember..." or "I was trying my hardest..."... She had all those chances to apologize or admit that she was wrong, but didn't take one of them. Either she's too proud to admit that she was wrong, or she genuinely believed that what she did wasn't wrong.

She, at least, owes Eva Asderaki a personal apology. No one deserves to be berated like that in front of millions around the world for doing their job properly.

is that a velour sweatsuit Stosur is wearing?  Very nice
pimp.gif

Yeah,  2k fine for S. Williams would be like my wife penalizing me .01 for screwing around with another woman- COMICAL!
roll.gif

is that a velour sweatsuit Stosur is wearing?  Very nice
pimp.gif

Yeah,  2k fine for S. Williams would be like my wife penalizing me .01 for screwing around with another woman- COMICAL!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom